12" Inch Figure Dewback A New Hope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone post a high res version of the pic showing the close-up of the helmet, please?

I wanna see if the lenses are green.

On the Stormie PF they are just painted black.

The price kills it. I'll definitely be looking on the secondary market. Statue-like or not, I'm getting one. The amount of detail is crazy. And the sandy is loaded for bear.

rqGeO.png

Cool figure but everyhting that comes with this figure has been previously released with the other 3 Sandtroopers . No point
in getting it for myself since I already own all 3 .

After seeing a picture of the Dewback though it is a nice piece
and is tempting , just don;t think I want to spend 300.00 though
for what really is a statue.

WOW! He comes with EVERY GUN! Plus a gray pauldron along with the white!

But why does he have a second "map tube" thingy for his backpack?

Not sure. And are those binocs below the blaster? Never mind, they look too small.

I wouldn't be surprised if the base is polystone and the dewback is roto.

man that dewback is a beauty

i'm torn though........i love the pose..........but to get the pose you need a base...........a base drives up the cost.

no articulation.....means no seem lines.......but means he cant put his foot down...........which means he needs a base.............:gah:

so my dillema continues................:cool:

man that dewback is a beauty

i'm torn though........i love the pose..........but to get the pose you need a base...........a base drives up the cost.

no articulation.....means no seem lines.......but means he cant put his foot down...........which means he needs a base.............:gah:

so my dillema continues................:cool:

Have a sandwich. I find that always helps. :lecture

I think it looks great, i will wait to see how much it goes for on secondary retailers as of right now 300 may be a bit too much for me. The new sandtrooper is nice but i dun see the reason to jack the price up soo much from the last one just because it has all the guns that were already released and a new pauldron.

I think it looks great and no articulation kid of sucks but Jabba didn't have really any either so its not that big a deal. If I had the space I'd get him but I don't.

Price is a little hard to swallow but I love this piece. Kudos to the new photography that they are using, much more dynamic. I am buying this from...my local shop.

Overall I really like the way the Dewback turned out and he looks MASSIVE!!!

The price is about $50 more than I expected for the Dewback; but since there is no exclusive I'll just buy him from a retailer. That $30 off will help split the difference,

The trooper looks good, but since I already have the first 2 releases I don't feel the need to pick this one up. Cool that he comes with the extra weapons and gear, but don't see anything new included.

Not sure. And are those binocs below the blaster? Never mind, they look too small.

I wouldn't be surprised if the base is polystone and the dewback is roto.

I would be ok with that, you'd think that would bring the price down some. Either way it's a killer piece. Between this and Supes this is a great day for doll collectors. :duh

Overall I really like the way the Dewback turned out and he looks MASSIVE!!!

The price is about $50 more than I expected for the Dewback; but since there is no exclusive I'll just buy him from a retailer. That $30 off will help split the difference,

The trooper looks good, but since I already have the first 2 releases I don't feel the need to pick this one up. Cool that he comes with the extra weapons and gear, but don't see anything new included.

No Macrobinoculars? Did I miss them? You going for it Jo?

I dunno, I paid $107 for my other sandtrooper. To me it's a sizeable markup for the same basic figure with a repaint.

I guess you are right. I got all three for $250 shipped so I know what you mean.

The price kills it. I'll definitely be looking on the secondary market. Statue-like or not, I'm getting one. The amount of detail is crazy. And the sandy is loaded for bear.

rqGeO.png

Sandy looks good ! Damn them.

Yeah, that's just a pouch. Binoc would have been cool.

But being that I only got the one orange sandy, I'm much more tempted because of all the extra guns and stuff -- pretty much everything any sandy came with before PLUS the gray pauldron.

And I'm looking over at my figures and imagining the size of the Dewback.... it's gonna be just massive! Check out your figure and check out the pic of sandy riding the beast. This thing is crazy big (even if they cheated the tail to shorten him up a bit).

I hope they have a behind the scenes bit so we can see this next to an actual person.

Well, I am a pass on this. Looks great but too much for me. SS is saving me all kinds of money. I should be happy about that but I'm not. I was really hoping it would be about 100 less. Congrats to those that do go for it, it does look to be an amazing piece...........

Back