12" Inch Figure Dewback A New Hope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl

I want a nurse! ;)

denise-milani-hot-nurse-5.jpg

Hmm I feel seek now!:thud:

that's a mouthfull......:monkey1.......dolls it is...........:lecture

& as far as mark's "nurse"............that's his plea for help when he gets too excited while playing or talking about his "Highly collectible, limited edition 12" representations of the characters of the Star Wars universe"

or something like that............:lol

Nicely done!:hi5:

Question. What rank Stormtrooper wears a grey pauldron? I tried to look it up online and found nothing. Are they just making it up?

Excellent point Puay... a 40 lb polystone landspeeder that's glued to a base is going to be a bit limiting for some. Should it move? Should it at least be "zoomable" or should it be permanently parked on a polystone base at the entry to Mos Eisley as 3/4's of people will display it as?

Actually I would :thud: if ever a stone Speeder is made.

We are talking Star Wars here not The Flintstones.:lol

Yes I did like my Landspeeder to have hidden wheels and be able to "zoom" with Luke and gang in it please.:pray:

Does anyone know what the orange part on the SSC squad leaders pauldron is made from? Is it vinyl or leather ? Im not paying £100's for a squad leader if i could make the orange part of the pauldron :)

Cheers Feroze i thought as much, Wish SS had offered all 3 pauldron variations in this new DX sandie as it looks like there including the 3 different weapons & pouches
Just need to find som e orange vinyl or leather look material

Oh stupid me i didnt read the full description on this new DX sandie it does come with 2 pauldrons a grey one should it not be black? & a squad leader :)

Last edited:
Back