12" Inch Figure Dewback A New Hope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a sandwich. I find that always helps. :lecture

:lol...................what kind of sandwich? i think i should start a poll & let you freaks decide what kind i should have..............:panic:

damn that dewback is gonna eat up some shelf space...........especially with that trooper on there............might have to go next to the power loader.

powerloader vs. dewback...........winner???

If they don't give us binocs with the new clone commander then they must not know how to make binocs.....oh wait...they already made some for Duke....

As mainly a statue collector, I hope the Dewback is rotocast. Then it'll be easier for me to pass on it. :lol

100055_press10.jpg

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF IT! :horror

*meek voice from the back: "Can that fit in a detolf?"*

??? What was the one thing that was different about this Sandtrooper? The machine gun? The different color pauldron?

Yeah, the pauldron. He's be the only one with a gray one. And that's something that sort of evolved out of the toy industry. There was never actually a gray pauldon in the movie. But that's the one mine will wear on the Dewback just so that all four troopers are different.

Yeah, the pauldron. He's be the only one with a gray one. And that's something that sort of evolved out of the toy industry. There was never actually a gray pauldon in the movie. But that's the one mine will wear on the Dewback just so that all four troopers are different.

So why no binocs? That's like the only thing really missing.

Looks fantastic but with no articulation it seems very similar to the Gentle Giant statue (in the same scale no less).

GE5873lg.jpg

Anyone remember what that retailed for?

Pretty sure the GG Dewback was not 1/6... at least it always looked smaller in the shots I've seen.

Looks great, very detailed with the saddle and bags and stand. I like the Sandtrooper coming with all 3 rifles and E-11. But still a pass. It is huge, not sure where to display it, I also have the superb Gentle Giant statue and the price of this one is quite high if adding the Sandie too.

And the GG statue is smaller indeed, but is a work of art. Among my favorite collectibles.

Just getting home to see this.

Both pieces look fantastic. As good looking as I would hope or have come to expect. Price on the Sandtrooper is a little higher than I expected. I figured $125 so only $10 more but the Dewback is much more than I expected to be honest. Generally, I feel like I have a good idea of where these pieces will come down at but I didn't think $300 for the dewback. These two pieces combined are $110 more than I expected. So I think I'm gonna bow out most likely. I'll wait until I see it at Comic-Con to decide on maybe just getting the dewback with my current Sandie.

Now, I'm not shocked it has no articulation. If it did this would look crappy it has to be statue like it does. That to me is a none issue.

GG Dewback is about 1:12 Scale. So basically half the scale of the Sideshow Dewback. It retailed really cheap around 180-200 but went up in price really quick.

Wow! I was not expecting $300 for just the Dewback. Like the Bith band, I really wanted this, but the price is just insane and not justifiable. The piece looks amazing, but the prices look more like what scalpers are trying to get for pieces on eBay than what I'd expect to pay for them direct. I think my days of collecting SSC are getting numbered :(

I think it looks awesome and I like the fact it's more of a statue. I will pass on the trooper though being that I have 3 already. This thing is going to look sweet with my three sandies diplayed next to it. Thursday will be an expensive day with the preorder of the dewback and the Stormtrooper.

the GG version retailed for $240.

It's listed measurements are 18x9x12 (inches).

I believe it was around 1:9 scale.

Back