1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

There was a production delay til next month and then an earthquake happened in the same location as the factory in Japan. Probably another few months out.

anyone know when/where I can get the storm shadow fig? thanks in advance but not sure if they have released or have a pre-order date yet.

no preorder date for Storm Shadow yet; it will either be up before the end of this year or very early next year. Otherwise they will probably be selling it at cons. Snake Eyes is easier to get right now, oddly enough.

anyone know when/where I can get the storm shadow fig? thanks in advance but not sure if they have released or have a pre-order date yet.
Is that in 1/6 or 1/12?
There was a production delay til next month and then an earthquake happened in the same location as the factory in Japan. Probably another few months out.
GOD DAMN IT!! I have Stage 3 spinal cancer I just wanted my stupid Synthetic human this year :gah: :lol

you're kidding right? heavy stuff

Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are 1/6; the only 1/12 figures shown so far have been Synthetic Human and CaRB.

My Snake Eyes arrived a couple of days ago and I have to say, I'm really digging it. Very different flavour to the other stuff they've released so far; I don't think it's for people who just want a regular Synthetic body since the hard plastic jacket stops the core moving around at all, but even with that it's very poseable and fun. Surprised at the quality of the clothes as well, since the company's previous efforts in that department were lacking a little.

you're kidding right? heavy stuff

Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are 1/6; the only 1/12 figures shown so far have been Synthetic Human and CaRB.

My Snake Eyes arrived a couple of days ago and I have to say, I'm really digging it. Very different flavour to the other stuff they've released so far; I don't think it's for people who just want a regular Synthetic body since the hard plastic jacket stops the core moving around at all, but even with that it's very poseable and fun. Surprised at the quality of the clothes as well, since the company's previous efforts in that department were lacking a little.
Nope, sorry that's depressing.

Anyway back to the figures :lol That's awesome, I think the Snake Eyes looks pretty awesome. Congrats on getting yours :hi5:

Nope, sorry that's depressing.

Anyway back to the figures :lol That's awesome, I think the Snake Eyes looks pretty awesome. Congrats on getting yours :hi5:

My gosh man. I'm sorry and I'm glad you're in a place where you can laugh about it. Zero need to apologise. And thanks!

They updated their Facebook page - they went back to work after 5 days. They don't have a new release estimate yet, but hopefully it won't be too much more delayed!

Man, there are so many delays. Still in anticipation for this figure.

Great company, one of the best out there. They will deliver.

Does anyone have a quick listing of all the figures that have been made available? Or a photo log of them?

Does anyone have a quick listing of all the figures that have been made available? Or a photo log of them?

I think from memory
Synthetic human, sdcc synthetic human, carb, anti carb (4 figures), cqb nycc (blue) version, kokto (2versions), snake eyes, storm shadow....preorders re issue synthetic, 1/12 synthetic, the old samurai guy...hope this helps and is what you wanted to know

I think from memory
Synthetic human, sdcc synthetic human, carb, anti carb (4 figures), cqb nycc (blue) version, kokto (2versions), snake eyes, storm shadow....preorders re issue synthetic, 1/12 synthetic, the old samurai guy...hope this helps and is what you wanted to know

CQB has 2 versions.

CQB has 2 versions.
2-1.jpg

Any update on the 1\6 reissue?

Back