1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence.

When is the reissue going to be ship?!?!?!

I wonder if all who ordered will get it before Christmas

I wonder if all who ordered will get it before Christmas

The last time they shipped product, i received the item twenty minutes after receiving the tracking email. So they(rather handily), must track the package for you and only email you when it's on the truck, lol.

If they ship out in the middle of the month it will probably not reach before Christmas. Shipping companies get so overloaded this time of year

The last time they shipped product, i received the item twenty minutes after receiving the tracking email. So they(rather handily), must track the package for you and only email you when it's on the truck, lol.

What the **** :lol

:lol :lol That's too funny. Sneaky buggers

Heres some photos to get us all excited for the reissue, which hopefully will ship soon :D

These aren't mine, just some pics I found on IG

D39TRqG.jpg

mwv4zBD.jpg

ybav1JJ.jpg

ErhtuKP.jpg

3t7VPnu.jpg

kq6Bzfq.jpg

yjT9fh4.jpg

dJQV5tK.jpg

ed31ieM.jpg

QvDgIPP.jpg

SujD7rG.jpg

yaAx2nL.jpg

LygQjaT.jpg

DKsgkZt.jpg

^^^at a 1/6 pet store? :monkey5

stoked for the Takeya KUGUTU fig PO. :panic:

Heres some photos to get us all excited for the reissue, which hopefully will ship soon :D

These aren't mine, just some pics I found on IG

3t7VPnu.jpg

:rotfl I've been looking at this for the past five minutes and I can't stop laughing. He just wants to be friends!

Does anyone else feel, with the numerous delays, that 1000toys really owes it's pre-paid customers a few more updates?

Especially now that the last-known shipping date is almost upon us?

I think patient customers deserve a little reassurance. (I know other companies don't always do it, but shame on them too.)

I message them on facebook the other day. All they told me is going to be mid-December.... So basically no update.

They said middle of the month, so let's hope we get an update, at the very least, in the next few days.

I don't predorer any more, but it was the only way to get these 1000toys figures. So, hands tied, really.

I message them on facebook the other day. All they told me is going to be mid-December.... So basically no update.

I saw that message on the 5th where they referred back to their announcement.

Back