1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

HLJ, Amiami, and BBTS had the 1/12 up for order. I can't check right now to see if they sold out, but last I checked they hadn't.

No, the 1/6 is a 1000toys (orders currently closed) or secondary market only product, at least so far.

I think the 1\6 reissue is delayed again due to earthquake in Japan.

I think the 1\6 reissue is delayed again due to earthquake in Japan.

Ha, nothing is going right for this release, is it? Can't really complain about this delay. An earthquake is a decent excuse.

They will keep releasing new figures. Go to their Facebook page and check it for announcements or keep coming here for updates. I'd say checking their Facebook is most safe.

Currently they've got 1/6 Snake Eyes on sale, which uses the synthetic human body. The synthetic human figure is just their naked base body but it comes with a humanoid face. I agree Snake Eyes looks too skinny, but he looks fantastic at side angles. I also beefed up his shoulders with some Sith Lord shoulder armour which helps a lot.

I'm not a G.I. Joe fan at all, but I really like their Storm Shadow. Might get Snake Eyes, but then I need to have unexpected money coming my way :) And I just had that, so I'm guessing universally, I'm all out of unexpected money coming my way

I'm not a G.I. Joe fan at all, but I really like their Storm Shadow. Might get Snake Eyes, but then I need to have unexpected money coming my way :) And I just had that, so I'm guessing universally, I'm all out of unexpected money coming my way

those are in really low quantity & i remember Snake Eyes being BAIT exclusive. so Storm Shadow most likely.

saying you just like 1 of them without any specification sounds like you don't like them enough.

The Anti-CARB are currently selling not to expensive compared to initial release. maybe $50 more. depends which color you looking at.

Don't like them enough for what? I don't understand. Is there a committee that judge wether people like them enough? I'm confused. I like Storm Shadow better than Snake eyes. Snake Eyes is up for pre-order at 1000toys.jp
Storm Shadow is not. I suspect he'll be up for pre-order soon

Don't like them enough for what? I don't understand. Is there a committee that judge wether people like them enough? I'm confused. I like Storm Shadow better than Snake eyes. Snake Eyes is up for pre-order at 1000toys.jp
Storm Shadow is not. I suspect he'll be up for pre-order soon

you said something like any figure from the series should do. most of the figures looks very different. so you should figure out which ones you like more and buy them.

didn't know Snake Eyes is not Bait exclusive. i though it was.

anyway i've stopped with the synthetic line. maybe i will get the suit guy if he ever comes out. didn't order the old guy coz not my cup of tea.

and something they really keen on doing is giving out half piece hair piece... looks crazy awkward from side & back view.

Try these forums, Facebook and other toy sites. I have bought two CaRB figures, two CRCs (now sold) and the SDCC test rig from other collectors at very close to retail. Also, eBay can have good deals sometimes. I was going to pass on Snake Eyes because I didn't want to spend money on the pre-order and receive the figure next year, but I found it for retail with free shipping on eBay.

In fact, I'd say Snake Eyes is the easiest to get your hands on right now. Last I checked Nsurgo was still selling it. I think Storm Shadow is a little cooler, but having the pair is important to me.

Thanks man! Really. Very helpful. I fell in love with Storm Shadow after seeing the review on youtube. Snake eyes is okay. Wrote to 1000toys and Storm Shadow will be up for pre-order at around the end of the year/the beginning of the next, but also be offered at events. I don't know which, probably cons

would like to see how the naked body of Storm Shadow looks like.

he's white so will look better than the original.

Back