1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

I would of liked the damaged one but I ended up with the regular version. A lot of PayPal errors that sales night sadly. Cool figure regardless and I'm glad we finally get a heads up to a release date.

Just stumbled across these and they look fantastic. Went to 1000toys website to order something and it looks like they don't sell anything at all except the reproduction version of their 1/6 synthetic human. Strange, but no problem because it's what I was after anyway. Except pre-orders are sold out. Do these go out to other retailers, or as of this post does 1000Toys not have product of any kind left to be sold?

Unfortunately, no. They ARE sold out of everything and no one else sells them. However, they recently had preorders for a re-release of the synthetic human, so I'm expecting them to pop up on eBay after those are released for reasonable prices.

That's a shame. I'll keep an eye out on Ebay though. Thanks.

Sorry man. Other good places to look are designer toy forums (Kidrobot, for example) and facebook groups. I bought all of my 1000Toys figures besides this reissue on the aftermarket from members of the community at reasonable prices.

^^solid advice. you can try to email them and ask if you can get a PO in for one of the recent reissue synths, no idea if that would work but worth a shot. they are very nice and considerate to their customers.

stoked for kotko to ship we should get the tracking email anytime now.:clap

Thanks for the tips! Greatly appreciated.

Just as a heads up, the 1/6 Synthetic Human reproduction version is, as of this post, available for order from the 1000store website (where as pre-orders were sold out when I checked a few days ago). I'm hoping it's not a mistake on their part, because I've ordered one and got a confirmation email. Time to wait and see I guess!

Just got a shipping notification for my regular & damaged Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Unit Kokto.
So excited!!

Just got a shipping notification for my regular & damaged Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Unit Kokto.
So excited!!

Unfortunately, I missed out. That was during my pre-discovery of 1:6 figures. Please post pics if you can! That would be awesome!

Got one each (regular and damaged), and opened the regular version first
Here are some quick pics.
Package - nothing special or fancy. Good Design thou.
DSC07341.JPG
Box content - FIgure, 2 weapon ( 1 pistol, 1 Mace), Hands
DSC07342.JPG
Hands and Weapon
DSC07344.JPG
The Mace has extending chain
DSC07345.JPG
Great poseability as usual
DSC07346.JPG
DSC07347.JPG
I'll take some pics of the damaged version tomorrow.

Thinking of selling my non damaged piece once it gets here Monday.

If anyone wants to sell me just the damaged faceplate on the BD, let me know.

if the hands on the weapons are glued would be a bummer.

no pics for BD?

Thanks for posting pics!

Hey Kyekye,
Did you have to soak the hair piece and mold it in place? People are also having issues with the peg on the hair piece not fiiting correctly in place. The original Kokto prototype also has blue eyes rather than the red eyes.

I had to glue the hair to the head because it was driving me nuts falling off, other than that it was cool

Back