1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

1/6 Toa Heavy Industries Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Unit "Kokto" Pre-Order Information (Updated: Specs added )
Toy Soul is starting to heat up, and so we're finally ready to announce the details of our third and final online Pre-Order for 2015.
So without further ado, let's get to the details.
Pre-Order for the 1/6 Toa Heavy Industries “Kokto” of the Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Units will start December 22nd 11am (JST)!!
*Check below for the corresponding time in your area.
<North America>
New York : December 21st, 9pm
Los Angeles : December 21st, 6pm
<Europe>
London : December 21st, 2am
Berlin : December 21st, 3am
<Asia>
Hong Kong : December 22nd, 10am
Singapore : December 22nd, 10am
Sydney : December 22nd, 12pm
The sales will be held at the following online shop.
1000toys
The price will be 220 USD(Shipping included), and is scheduled to ship in late April, 2016.
One big change from the recent pre-orders is that we have worked with the factory to increase quantity for this item, and that has allowed us to increase the limit of pieces to TWO PIECES for every customer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unit Specs
Unit Name: Kokto (黒疾)
Series: Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Unit
Description: The Asian male type of the humanoid Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Units developed by TOA Heavy Industries, based on their standard Synthetic Human bodies.
Covered in genetic tissue, this humanoid type possesses regenerative powers and was developed to be capable of operating among civilians with lower risk of detection.
Armed with an Electrically Reinforced Battle Mace and a prototype Portable Ballistic Acceleration Device to enable combat capability at any range.
Dispatched by Toa Heavy Industries to track down and eliminate any CaRB units that survived the battle with Anti-CaRB units and escaped to urban areas.
■行試体
皮面偽装個体は視覚的に人に近い体裁に調整された合成人間で自己再生能力機能を持つ。
■1/6 東亜重工製行試体 黒疾(コクト)
東洋人系の皮面偽装個体。電量芯打撃棍と試作型携行用弾体加速装置を装備。反鹵獲転用体班との戦闘でダメージを負い逃走した、鹵獲転用体の追撃を任務としている
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Very Important Please Read
For people who are new to us and have never ordered from our shop, you will be required to create an account on our website before you place an order.
Unfortunately, our current system will not allow you to create an account until the Pre-Order starts at December 22nd 11am (JST). Therefore do not feel alarmed about the fact you are not able to create an account until then, and please note that it is not an error of any sort.
We receive many questions about this, so we would like to address it here and ask for your understanding regarding this matter.
Please note very small quantities of this item may be sold at selected shops after the item is released.
For those in the area, this item will be displayed at the Sentinel Booth at Toy Soul being held in Hong Kong from December 18th to the 20th, so come on over to our booth and check it out.
We'll be posting more about this as it gets closer to the PO, but we look forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday!
1000toys
*Sales Summary
-1/6 Toa Heavy Industries Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Unit "Kokto"
-Sales price : 220USD(Shipping cost included)
-Limit 2pcs per order
-Worldwide shipping available
-Sales start from 11am, December 22nd(Japan Time)
(*While supplies last)
-Online shop : 1000toys
(*User registration available only at the time of purchase)
‪#‎1000Toys‬, ‪#‎Toa‬, ‪#‎toaheavyindustries‬, ‪#‎GCA‬, ‪#‎Kokto‬, ‪#‎onesixthscale

View attachment 230248

Expected to show late April - late May now and nothing. Any idea what's going on with these?

they ship mid june is the word we got today via one of the 1000toys guys. :)

"It will ship in mid-June!"- Yuta from 1000toys

I got 3 too. My thinking is, I will display two and keep one in box. I see the price dropping as there is more units on the market, but it will still sell for 150 to 200 in the future since its is not widely available after the order date.

but if you look at Anticarb, prices hasn't really gone up much, the CARB also has dropped in price after the unannounced 2nd batch release. yes i think they secretly released a 2nd batch of CARB into the market.

Anticarb never really appealed to me, maybe it didn't look human enough. The feet doesn't look like feet with toes.

Yeah, anti-CaRB is sort of a mashup of the Synthetic Human and CaRB designs that doesn't gel that well for me.

but if you look at Anticarb, prices hasn't really gone up much, the CARB also has dropped in price after the unannounced 2nd batch release. yes i think they secretly released a 2nd batch of CARB into the market.

What makes you think so? Any idea where they released them? 1000Toys has never sold through retailers as far as I know, so a second wave would have been available on their site.

What makes you think so? Any idea where they released them? 1000Toys has never sold through retailers as far as I know, so a second wave would have been available on their site.

well, few shops did open up preorders long after the official release, so question where did they get those CARBs? and didn't you notice sudden increase in CARB in the resell market?

i remember CARB was going for $300-$400 when it was released and there weren't many for sale. Now i see same sellers selling multiple units of it for less than $200.

That's true. Maybe--strange for a company that has never sold through retailers, though. Not that I'm complaining; if the supply sticks around I might buy another CaRB in a few months. I think it's the most underrated figure of the line.

That's true. Maybe--strange for a company that has never sold through retailers, though. Not that I'm complaining; if the supply sticks around I might buy another CaRB in a few months. I think it's the most underrated figure of the line.

not really having connections with my CARB, he's in the box for now. I think because we were interested in human like droids, but CARB is too much of a droid. anticarb is somewhere in between, and the white hooded synthetic, well, too few people own it to judge.

CRC was cool but didn't feel that different, and the materials weren't as nice. I bought two and ended up selling both a few months ago. CaRB is fun because you get the same quality and balance as the Synthetic body but with some more aggressive robotic elements. I think it's more limited in what it can do than the regular synth, but it can pull off hand-stands and do some seriously menacing, evil poses with all the blades.

well, few shops did open up preorders long after the official release, so question where did they get those CARBs? and didn't you notice sudden increase in CARB in the resell market?

i remember CARB was going for $300-$400 when it was released and there weren't many for sale. Now i see same sellers selling multiple units of it for less than $200.

Increase in CARB were resellers hustling the figures for profit. They probably purchased in bulk when it originally went on sale and overestimated the demand, so they had to drop prices to get rid of stock.

Eh, not really a fan of the CaRB. Too robot-y. Have they ever said anything about doing a female version of the Synthetic Human? I'd much rather have one of those!

Is it possible to put this into a thinking man pose?

Can't remember seeing it but I can say yes with almost 100% certainty

inguz1465056038.jpeg

:woo

:panic:

They should recreate the warehouse scene from I, Robot.

3 more months of wait for this guy.

wait almost over for genetic camo synth Kotko, slated to ship mid june. stoked.:clap he reminds me so much of Killy from blame! inhand its gonna be a dream come true.

hope they don't delay any further.
Wouldn't it be time for them to show some production photos now?

Back