1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

I search 1000toys Synthetic Human on ebay and nothing is being listed. Only thing are carb and anti-carb. Where can you buy one?

you should search Synthetic Human 1/6, ditch the 1000toys or Toa Industries. you get a few searches but most Synthetic humans has been sold.

If you can wait until August, you'll probably have better luck. I'd be surprised if there weren't a bunch of people trying to flip the figures they got from the most recent order.

you should search Synthetic Human 1/6, ditch the 1000toys or Toa Industries. you get a few searches but most Synthetic humans has been sold.

Just tried "Synthetic Human 1/6" and same thing. No listing at the moment. I guess I will have to wait until September.

Just tried "Synthetic Human 1/6" and same thing. No listing at the moment. I guess I will have to wait until September.

because the last ones were sold off like few days ago.

there's 2 test units though if you have the dough.

those that caught wind about the reissue already dumped their stocks long time ago & made big bucks out of them.

I feel bad for anyone who bought recently without knowing about the reissue.

hope they don't delay any further.
Wouldn't it be time for them to show some production photos now?

the news that its shippin mid june was via one of the 1000toys guys on fb with a pic that appeared to be a production sample of Kotko. :clap

if i remember correct its EMS so days after news its shipped inhand pics will pop up and i will stalk the front door waiting for the mail...:panic:

I am hoping the new grip hands can hold a sword. I got all these Kenshin pose in my head.

I am hoping the new grip hands can hold a sword. I got all these Kenshin pose in my head.

those hands are shaped the same way as the Anti Carb, Anti Carb has same hands for all 4, i'm sure the CQC also have same hands. just that this one is not gloved.

These hands? If so, awesome!

11698619_865154916901839_52736615139059209_n.jpg

These hands? If so, awesome!

11698619_865154916901839_52736615139059209_n.jpg

grip shape is the same except it's not gloved hand. anyway they might only include 1 pair, so we don't know which type since Anticarb have a like 2 set of grip hands.

Thanks! So dark, didn't even know he was holding anything. haha

ungloved hands for the synthetic re-issue.

those gloved hands will look bulky and out of place for those bare bodies. i know, i stripped my anti-carb. 1/60 or PG gundam hands not much of a difference.

got email today with news-

"Regarding the delivery of 1/6 GCA Unit “Kokto”(Kokto/Damaged)

Sorry to keep everyone waiting!
We are preparing the delivery for the 1/6 GCA Unit “Kokto”(Kokto/Damaged)
as we speak, and the orders will be sent out during the end of June.

We know that many of you who ordered the 1/6 GCA Kokto has been waiting for
quite a while now, all the more since we have postponed the delivery period
from April to June. We deeply apologize for the delay, and also ask for your
patience for a little while longer as they will be at your doorsteps soon."-1000Toys

Back