1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

where are you located? im in WI.

try using that number here-
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input

if no luck email them to ask whats up?

I'm in the middle east. got tracking number for EMS. but at the EMS site the tracking says no result found. sent them an email already. :( anyway I hope nothing goes wrong for my order.

You're killing me with these pictures. I'm so jealous.

:yess: :D i was surprised that he could do those poses myself! :D i was really thrilled the first time i was able to make him do one-hand stands! unbelievable balance! :D :) Thanks! :)

this was mine! :D:D:D hello guys! thanks for posting! :D just found out about this forum.^^ :D

I think the 6 peeps on FB, were given the chance at one, after cancellations. Not a total of 6 being offered in the lottery.

/

This was on Facebook.

10470611_10152378394532124_5421505391787361352_o.jpg

So cool.

this was mine! :D hello guys! thanks for posting it here. just found out about this forum yesterday. :D :)

You realize the Synthetic body was wearing a diaper like armor around the hip which can be removed to make them as flat as a Medicom right?

But yea Synthetic can't do that kick, but i know older G.I Joe bodies probably can.

_DSC5339.jpg
who says they can't?? :D

The yellow one is the best anyways with the numchucks. It was my #1 pick so I am surprised it was last to be sold out.
UCjfzW1.gif

so when is the test version of synthetic human be available for order?

The yellow one is the best anyways with the numchucks. It was my #1 pick so I am surprised it was last to be sold out.
UCjfzW1.gif

maybe coz it's Thai expo and to folks there it's expensive & not so many collectors/scalpers, folks whom go Thailand for vacations, aren't usually nerds that collect toys, so maybe that explains why Yellow was last to sold out & Red (HK exc) was the 1st to go. So i guess Thai folks are lucky that they were able to enjoy the events without being swarmed with scalpers.

but makes me wonder why Thai is the only country that gets all the major expos around that region.

Should do a black test version Synthetic, with white writing, & a different highlight colour from orange (yellow would look cool).

Or a female Synthetic.

attachment.php

Oh yeah, I got my CaRB last night. I think it was the latest time (around 10pm I think) that I remember a postie ever delivering something to me. I like it. I like the colour, & the mask, but he could have done with another left hand/claw. The one it comes with is kinda pose limiting. I want to see somebody put an LED in the eye. That would be cool. Test version Synthetic is still the best though.

Or a female Synthetic.

attachment.php

Oh yeah, I got my CaRB last night.

yes! been waiting for a female figure to come out too! :) and I still don't know the status of my CaRB. :( my account on 1000toys.jp says it's still on "unshipped" status although I've already received an email saying it has shipped, but the tracking number provided does not show any results. :/ and the people at 1000toys are on vacation if i'm not mistaken so they won't be answering any inquiries. sucks.

The pictures in this thread are almost as awesome as the figure itself. Well done fellas

when are they gonna put the test version for order again?

so when is the test version of synthetic human be available for order?
when are they gonna put the test version for order again?
I don't think they said they were putting it up for pre order again. Where did you see this mentioned? Maybe I missed it.

I think they mentioned maybe releasing the original Synthetic again though.

i thought they mentioned something like offering the previous releases sitting in their stock or something. was hoping the test version's in there but i'd settle for a regular. :/

as far as i can remember, they only mentioned they will try and look into releasing the synthetic humans. They didnt mention if its the original or the test ver or even a new body type. All they said was they hope to have some news later in the year.

Back