1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

you guys do realize there's 2 blades hidden on the left arm right?

also an easy way to remove the front mask without scratching the face is to remove the back cover, remove the back piece of the head, remove the mouth piece, same thing when you try to put it back as the face mask is harder than the original synthetics.

Yes, in fact I addressed the dual blades in a previous post.

I had no problem getting the face plate off.

ther's nothing listed on their site for the ant-carb...

what site are you using? any link plz?

ther's nothing listed on their site for the ant-carb...

what site are you using? any link plz?

Sorry, not now but in about 3hrs time. They posted this on their fb page

Second Batch Update
First of all, we would like to thank you for your support for our products today. We couldn't do this without you!!
As we feel the starting time is unfair to our European friends, we will be releasing a small batch of the blue, yellow and green versions again later today at 6pm Japan Standard Time. (Of course, it will be open for everyone)
Following is the list of products to be on sale.
1/6 Anti CaRB Squad
Ouma(Yellow Chaos)
-Thai Toy Expo 2015 Limited Edition
1/6 Anti CaRB Squad
Seiji(Blue Porcelain)
-San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Limited Edition
1/6 Anti CaRB Squad
Ryokuma(Green Spots)
-Wonder Festival 2015 Summer Limited Edition
We are sorry but the 1/6 Anti CaRB Squad Sekimu(Red Mist)-ACG Hong Kong 2015 Limited Edition has sold out and will not be available.

was i too late for the first batch? damn. :/
how long is the window open? im about to leave and hit the pub. :/

they still haven't replied my emails, their email is the same as the one they use for notifications right?

i'm guessing they must have left alot of Yellow from Thai expo coz there aren't as many buyers as HK, most people probably got Seiji but most people from HK probably snatched most of the Red during the expos.

Most ppl in HK snatched the HK ver at the show because a) majority were Scalpers, hired Filipinos to queue up and buy.
b) anyone, most Scalpers again spend more than 3k hkd becomes VIP member. Which means more scalping business in the long run.

Funny thing is the anti carb HK ver that the Scalpers trying to flip aren't making them money. Haha they thought it would be like the synthetic test ver but it's on them now. The prices for the anti carb are back down to almost event price or just a few hundred dollars mark up.

The event from sentinel was badly organised TWICE in a row at the show. Scalpers don't queue to for hottoys now. It's sentinel and their products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was i too late for the first batch? damn. :/
how long is the window open? im about to leave and hit the pub. :/

Too late for the first batch. Correct.

You can buy during the second batch.

Most ppl in HK snatched the HK ver at the show because a) majority were Scalpers, hired Filipinos to queue up and buy.
b) anyone, most Scalpers again spend more than 3k hkd becomes VIP member. Which means more scalping business in the long run.

Funny thing is the anti carb HK ver that the Scalpers trying to flip aren't making them money. Haha they thought it would be like the synthetic test ver but it's on them now. The prices for the anti carb are back down to almost event price or just a few hundred dollars mark up.

The event from sentinel was badly organised TWICE in a row at the show. Scalpers don't queue to for hottoys now. It's sentinel and their products.

what do you get for being 1000toys VIP member? Few hundred dollars mark up is quite a mark up, but i checked ebay Anti Carb is around $100-$150 premium making it $350 range which was the range of the Test type Synthetic when it was launched.

what products do Sentinel sell? Metal robots?

Too late for the first batch. Correct.

You can buy during the second batch.

too bad i can't, coz my fund's all used up after getting charged twice and i'm not getting any respond yet from 1000toys, makes me wonder of all the dates they have to choose to sell it a day before their big break?

and how does paypal refund works? coz i didn't have enough USD so paypal used up my foreign fund, will paypal refund based on exchange rate or will paypal do a full amount of refund? coz if it's based on exchange rates i'll probably lose out.

what do you get for being 1000toys VIP member? Few hundred dollars mark up is quite a mark up, but i checked ebay Anti Carb is around $100-$150 premium making it $350 range which was the range of the Test type Synthetic when it was launched.

what products do Sentinel sell? Metal robots?

No details yet for VIP as of now but wouldn't surprise me if its for discounts and early preorders etc

Few hundred dollars is HKD. Not US dollars.

Sentinels sells other items such as robot figures and Gecco products.

damn, only yellow/chaos available now. :/
would have settled for red or blue. :/

i just got back from the pub. a bit ****faced.
i left the page open and refreshed.
damn, would have settled for a green one too.
oh well, i'd prefer to display them without their garb. cant get all 4 anyway. yellow it is.lolz

_DSC5326.jpg my guy is waiting for his mates. yeah, just chillin' there.

_DSC5370.jpg_DSC5293.jpg since he doesn't have a sparring partner yet, he figures he'll just settle for handstands for now.^^
10509722_10152365376337124_6759585196455599939_n.jpg
and practice his kicks.

^^great pics/poses!

wow paint on the CaRB is incredible, was all disappointed that i couldnt see alot of blue/purple wash goin on as in proto pics until i took it into direct sunlight, wow! so much! very very cool.

the gap on its left arm to shoulder is bigger then on right, can i push that in more? dont want to force it if not etc

very happy with this figure overall. love posing it with head at weird creepy angles. thought the hidden blades on left arm will flip up but they slide out, very cool.

well done 1000toys :clap

you got your CaRB already?!!! :( I got an email the other day saying mine was shipped but the tracking number they included gives no result. :(

Back