1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

That's the thing though. Once you put a suit on it you have to worry about rips in the fabric and glue and keeping things on.

I think Hot Toys has gotten lazy in their development, (there is no excuse for the cost and lack of articulation sometimes) but it's kind of cheating to have a naked doll body painted as a robot haha.
Essentially this 1000toys robot is just a doll body with stylized parts. It works, but you can't compare it to a doll body in a Captain America suit.

Look at evil superman. It's basically a doll body with a thin suit. But the belt/underwear/boots/cap all restrict movement to some degree.

Last edited:

kinda wanna see something like this for the next 1000Toys figure as a companion piece to this guy, synthetic human(s) :lol
cyb.jpg

That would be really cool.

The thing is the body is bareback, it lacks muscle tone so you'd need to buff him up if you want a better presentation of spiderman. The articulation is by far the best in the market.

I was thinking more along the lines of a properly muscled body with this articultation, and go one step further, and have rare earth magnets on the middle finger, palm of the hand, and toes and balls of the foot. Provide him with a steel flagpole, wow.

I was thinking more along the lines of a properly muscled body with this articultation, and go one step further, and have rare earth magnets on the middle finger, palm of the hand, and toes and balls of the foot. Provide him with a steel flagpole, wow.

why the middle finger?

you can probably buy those cheap strong magnets, dig a hole in the palm & foot & put the magnets in, since it's in a suit you don't even need to seal it. Like those Enterbay NBA hands.

I ve been offered 399 usd from a collector in my country crazy right?
Sold! Yay im a freaking scalper!

I ve been offered 399 usd from a collector in my country crazy right?
Sold! Yay im a freaking scalper!

congrats, now to figure out which figure(s) to invest next with your 399usd so you can turn it into 800usd. keep the ball rollin' yeah!

lol doubt it
I sold parts and bodies but this is my first full figure sale.
When i buy i'm sure to keep the figure, never reselled before.
But it will indeed help me fund thos surprise figures like the T800 and Robocop ^^

Congrats olbertfrog!
I still have mine in the box. I have no room to display it right now.
Potato's right, it gets exciting when your collectibles become high value. I once had HT Godfather and Blade and 1st ed. P2 Elder. I sold them for a good price. Ironically the P2 Elder sold for the most, and the Godfather which I purchased for the cheapest ($80.00) is worth the most now.

BTT: Does anyone know what the next release might be? I look on their Facebook page, but I can't see anything interesting.

lol doubt it
I sold parts and bodies but this is my first full figure sale.
When i buy i'm sure to keep the figure, never reselled before.
But it will indeed help me fund thos surprise figures like the T800 and Robocop ^^

you need to think it as an investment, how long til T800 & Robocop is out? if there's a time gap use that money to buy some figures that you can sell for higher profit so that your cost for the hobby becomes less. nowadays unless you have tons of money, people buy stuff based on it's value.

I wont be good at this investment thing lol
The T800 and Robocop are out in HK, i was goign to pay premium price to have them now but since il be travelling soon and wont be home to collect im gonna wit for the regular prices.

I cracked just purchase one for a little over $400. I'm an illustrator and I just had to have this for my work and pleasure!

Some movie/character/poster poses, I'll leave to you to guess who/what/where :)

Platoon
Pulp Fiction
Spiderman
Don't know :lol

I have Bettie Boop in my head for some reason.

Pretty cool minigame.

Back