1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

nooooooo
the day I learn about this amazing figure, is the day AFTER their purchase application thing ends :(

(& $500 on ebay, lol, no..)

nooooooo
the day I learn about this amazing figure, is the day AFTER their purchase application thing ends :(

(& $500 on ebay, lol, no..)

As popular as these figures seem to be, I wouldn't be surprised if there ends up being another release, or some other kind of variant.

The Synthetic Human Test Body looks cool but I didn't enter the draw. It would be so cool to have one. I don't think they will do another batch. Bummer. But I'll settle with my Synthetic Human. I can't wait for it to arrive soon.

I hope they incorparate the body into other upcoming figures. I like how poseable the figure is.

Big day today. I still don't have one.
Good luck everyone.

Wow. I was picked ..... :panic:

i didnt got picked as well. congrats to the winners!

Thanks (& sorry) guys. Have to rearrange my spending budget a bit now because of this, but pretty excited to actually "win" (even though I still have to pay for it :lol) something.

no. dont do that. stick to the budget.

pass it over here.

:monkey3

pass it over here.
If you see an auction pop up on TM for a gazillion kiwi dollars, you'll know it's for you, & who's auction it is .....
biggrin.gif

Free shipping :lol

not sure if the time you submit have any affect on the draw, or it's just pure randomness from the list?

for those that won the draw, how many entries did you guys put?

Back