1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Soooo Cool!! hopefully i can get my hands on one :pray:

^^yup

any of the lottery test rig winners got shipping notice yet? they said OCT so now im f5ing my email everyday :p

No shipping notice here.

Wow, the price on these went insane. I was hoping they'd go for around 100 or so. Wanted to pick some up for my Mass Effect Shepard figure I'm working on, as they look pretty close to husks with the face mask off.

Weird. I only got the email today saying my order has shipped, & when I checked tracking details, it seems it's already in the country. Yay.

Seems like they were shipped a few days ago on the 10th.

Box was waiting for me when I got home yesterday, soon as I saw it I recognised the 1000toys packaging. Received the dispatch and tracking info email this morning. Only took 4 days from China to UK. Well impressed with figure.

Box was waiting for me when I got home yesterday, soon as I saw it I recognised the 1000toys packaging. Received the dispatch and tracking info email this morning. Only took 4 days from China to UK. Well impressed with figure.
Wow, that IS fast!! I received tracking this morning, but it seems mine still is in traffic.

Got this yesterday. Kinda got overshadowed by another figure I got the day before, so my excitement level when getting this, might have been tainted a bit. It's a cool figure though. It kinda feels like a figure that belongs on my desk, that I can mess around with regularly, rather than something I'd display in my cabinet in the same pose for months.

In your guys opinion which is better, more desirable, 1st release or the test body?

Yeah, I like the look of the test body.

Thanks I thought the same, I have both but have to sell one as I need the funds.
1st release seems to sell better on ebay when it comes up, strange.

It wasnt long... Knock off, bootleggs, copies are circulating.
INFO –

I would buy one if they are cheap...
Hope 1000toys Will counter buy releasing more...

Last edited:

Depends on the price of these bootlegs i say it might be well worthy if it's under $50.

Other than the paint apps, looks 90% close, and thanks to their website pointing out the difference, the bootleggers can improve their product line and the buyers can touch up so it looks more similar, but for normal folks like me, i probably can't tell the difference.

Back