10 SW 12" in 2006?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I've read a Sith Eyed Anakin doesn't seem to upset too many with being a possiblity.

jlcmsu said:
From what I've read a Sith Eyed Anakin doesn't seem to upset too many with being a possiblity.

I agree. Of course, there will be those completists who want the entire line no matter what, but those who already have an Anakin, regular or exclusive, won't be missing that much.

stein1.jpg

"For dry, red eyes... Clear Eyes is awesome!!"

If anyone is desperate for a Sith eyes Anakin, I can customize one for you when the regular edition ships. I've gotten pretty good at painting sith eyes from doing custom jobs of Palpatine and Darth Maul! I can even make the eyes look in whatever direction you want!

Also, if you want a tear-stained cheeks, I can do that too!

Customikey said:
If anyone is desperate for a Sith eyes Anakin, I can customize one for you when the regular edition ships. I've gotten pretty good at painting sith eyes from doing custom jobs of Palpatine and Darth Maul! I can even make the eyes look in whatever direction you want!

I may order a regular Anakin and take you up on that if we don't see one by the end of the year :cool:

Customikey said:

I was wondering if you were going to be doing that. I almost posted on your custom page a question about Sith Eyes but figured I should wait until Ani actually ships.

Customikey said:

If they never do one or it doesn't come real soon I might do that.

Ooh! Customers!! :D

I can't wait to get my excl. Anakin. Very excited. Maybe if the market gets glutted and heis price does a swan dive, I'll get a regular one to paint for myself!!

Sounds cool Mikey... I just might have to take you up on that as well... Maybe burn up the clothing a little bit, sith eyes and tear stained cheeks! Rock!! :rock

DarkArtist81 said:
Sounds cool Mikey... I just might have to take you up on that as well... Maybe burn up the clothing a little bit, sith eyes and tear stained cheeks! Rock!! :rock

I'll test out some burned clothing effects. That should be interesting. The tear stains would look great on this sculpt, and sith eyes would be magnificent! Oh, if only I had the cash to get three, I'd do several interchangable heads!! Sigh.

Anyway, it'd be a ball painting up your figs for you! I guess I should think about what to charge...

Any suggestions?:confused:

Customikey said:
I'll test out some burned clothing effects. That should be interesting. The tear stains would look great on this sculpt, and sith eyes would be magnificent! Oh, if only I had the cash to get three, I'd do several interchangable heads!! Sigh.

Anyway, it'd be a ball painting up your figs for you! I guess I should think about what to charge...

Any suggestions?:confused:

If you're good at scupting hair, you could shave off Sideshow's do and replace it with sweet soaked, heat damaged, Mustafar hair.

I'm sure we could work out a reasonable price, as I'm sure your work would be worth it. I'm pretty flexible, especially seeing as though the finished product would be so unique. Whatever you'd want to charge, I'd pay it. :cool:

I'm going to try and score two figs, keep one for normal Anakin and have the Evil Anakin fighting Obi-Wan! It's gonna rock...

Ooh! I could do a subtle darkness around his eyes too! Not like he's just been punched, but that brooding, I haven't slept in three days since becoming a Sith look.

I'm a passable hair sculptor. I "can," but I'm certain it wouldn't look nearly as good as Andy's sculpt. It's too beautiful.

I'm so stoked about this whole line. Can you tell?

Yeah, the work that has been done is extraordinary and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.. These are by far the best SW collectibles to ever come out in my book, at least the ones I can afford...:D

The possiblities are really endless with these characters, there are so many things you can do with them with costume and situational effects like burnt clothing, etc...

To think this is only the beginning...

Back