10 Most Shoplifted Items This Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No wonder that cup of coffee I had at King's house had a funny taste.

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

I feel like sometimes they charge so much in stores, that it's nice if you can get away with 'something' free. I don't outright steal, but I wish I was brave enough to. Then again, they say they charge as much as they do to make up for the loss. So much for loss prevention in stores.

How is it possible to shoplift Chanel No. 5 when colognes at are usually kept behind the counters, and locked away? :lol

Unless people are stealing the test bottles.

How is it possible to shoplift Chanel No. 5 when colognes at are usually kept behind the counters, and locked away? :lol

I would guess that to be a matter of not every store protecting them at a high level.

Here in Ici Paris XL we have a counter for test tubes and the boxes with cologne are just sitting there in shelves like any other store.

Electric tools?

I'd love to see someone steal some power tools, get home, and realize they forgot to take the battery and charger too. :lol

I guess those would be cheaper to buy, but why would they do something ridiculous like that? :slap

I've been accused of snatching a few sausages before.

:panic::panic::panic:

kiz3.jpg

Back