10 Things Movie Theaters Won't Tell You

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well hell, if I'm gonna take a backpack I might as well smuggle in a turkey :rock

Or a bucket of KFC :rock

This made me laugh thinking about King sitting there with a big ass turkey on his lap watching a movie. And the noises he would make ripping into it. :lol

KFC grilled chicken chows! :rock

I'm trying to figure a way to smuggle a pizza in, but as of now the solution escapes me.

Helpful hint. Pizzas can be put into containers other than big ass boxes.:lol:lol:lol Of course if you want to bring the box in, you could always pretend to be wheelchair bound and use the pizza box as your seat cushion.

Smuggling food in via girlfriend's purse is a given any time I go. Although now I only attend movies that are featured on digital projectors (e.g. Avatar), as any traditional projector looks much worse and out of focus compared to my 1080p projector at home.

Thank you :rock

Or get a man bag.

indy-sitting-small.jpg

You're just going to the wrong theaters.

I don't think so. I have been to many many theaters and most have old antiquated equipment.

You know which ones are perfect !?!?

IMAX...

Cause if they don't keep it up, they lose the branding.

<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=https://www.youtube.com/v/vfDXlgmKFyU&hl=en_US&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always">

Good read, Ween!

BTW...I don't worry about the cell phones in a theater anymore since I bought a cell phone jammer. :D
</EMBED>

Nice!!!!:banana

Back