1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

It did be interesting to see a screen accurate arrangement of everything inside the hut.

When mine arrive I did be having countless viewings of this particular scene to get it right.:)

I did just get a Besbin Luke to visit Yoda---But still I wait on hut

Does anyone know if this would fit on top of a detolf? I'm thinking of getting it if it fits on top of wood cover.

Does anyone know if this would fit on top of a detolf? I'm thinking of getting it if it fits on top of wood cover.
Measured the top of my detolf. It's just under 17 inches across, and about 14.5 inches deep. The Hut is about 19 inches across. If you put it up there, you'd have some overhang. Might be a little precarious.

Measured the top of my detolf. It's just under 17 inches across, and about 14.5 inches deep. The Hut is about 19 inches across. If you put it up there, you'd have some overhang. Might be a little precarious.

Thank you Yama! You just saved me from buying this, this thing.

i just realized that the little dragon bird thing has a magnet in the belly & sticks to the roof..............:slap

i went to move it & it kinda slipped & went right back into place.............& i was like whoa......the force at work..........:horror

i just realized that the little dragon bird thing has a magnet in the belly & sticks to the roof..............:slap

i went to move it & it kinda slipped & went right back into place.............& i was like whoa......the force at work..........:horror

:lol That's awesome!

The more I see the more I like... I just can't figure out where I could put this piece in my collection :huh

The more I see the more I like... I just can't figure out where I could put this piece in my collection :huh

the hut is awesome indeed.....:lecture
IMHO it has as much wow factor as the jabba/throne set up. but saying that i just dont think it could ever "dethrone" the king......:lol

you wouldnt regret buying it & somehow im sure you could make room. i have a few ideas for mine later on but for now im going to put it on a small round table. oh & the lazy susan is a must............so cool & easy to spin it around. that in itself gives you display options.

do it GB...............:stick

I'm strongly considering it... but at the least it would be a purchase for next month. I've got a few pricier items coming this month that were more time dependent.

I do think this would be one hell of a piece and I could maybe squeeze it in next to Sideshow shelf in my collection room. But like you said I'd also have to have a table and lazy susan for this to be 100% displayed.

I'm strongly considering it... but at the least it would be a purchase for next month. I've got a few pricier items coming this month that were more time dependent.

i think anyone would have plenty of time to pick this up later on & cheaper as well.............but when i saw this i couldnt resist........:gah:

I feel the same.... I'm also really in love with my Luke, Yoda and Ben shelf, so I really don't want to break that up to put Yoda in his Barbie playhouse.
(his really, really cool Barbie playhouse)

I'd probably pull Bespin Luke from his current spot and add him to Jabba's place. Right now he's just chilling with ESB Han and Lando among some other random 1/6 SW figures.

This thing is beyond awesome!

picture.php

picture.php

looks awesome on that table but oh man i would be so worried about knocking it off.........:panic:

Back