1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

I need to be really careful with what I buy---I am running out of room for my Star Wars stuff :panic:

Don't feel pressured. Mine was delivered to the house and I told the FedEx guy not to bother unloading it...I sent it back. I will eat the re-stocking fee...but with all the free stuff I have gotten from Sideshow over the years that I have been a customer, I don't mind.

If my evaluation finds in favor of my continuing to collect the line, I will just re-buy it.

Don't feel pressured. Mine was delivered to the house and I told the FedEx guy not to bother unloading it...I sent it back. I will eat the re-stocking fee...but with all the free stuff I have gotten from Sideshow over the years that I have been a customer, I don't mind.

If my evaluation finds in favor of my continuing to collect the line, I will just re-buy it.

Wow that is crazy--Hope we both get it one day

38.jpg

Added to the Rebelscum Photo Archive

bump for pics............:)
yd1.jpg

yd2.jpg

yd3.jpg

yd4.jpg

lovin' yoda's digs.............:yess:

Got my C-V winnings this past week and wow, that thing is impressive! Love all the detail paid to it. Can't wait to get it set up on the display I have planned. Oh and the first parts for it are already in. :yess:

bump for pics............:)
yd1.jpg

yd2.jpg

yd3.jpg

yd4.jpg

lovin' yoda's digs.............:yess:

I like the effect, the warmth of the lighting from the Christmas lights is very close to the look of the film. I think Greggo is right, the paint SSC choose for the interior is too stark, looks a bit cool with the built-in lights. I like the added touch of the crystal you put near Luke, its in keeping with Yoda's 'mystical' quality - is it citrine? Hard to tell from the pics. I love the exclusive Yoda with snake, reminds me of the original Kenner action figure - wish I'd been able to nab one, but the regular edition one does just fine, I suppose. BTW, has anyone had issues with the bread warmer thingie that hangs on the side of the stove? I can't get mine to stay in place for the life of me. Still, this is an absolutely beautiful piece, one of the best surprises of the SS Star Wars line!

Nice pics Barry! :hi5:
thanks VASith
I like the effect, the warmth of the lighting from the Christmas lights is very close to the look of the film. I think Greggo is right, the paint SSC choose for the interior is too stark, looks a bit cool with the built-in lights. I like the added touch of the crystal you put near Luke, its in keeping with Yoda's 'mystical' quality - is it citrine? Hard to tell from the pics. I love the exclusive Yoda with snake, reminds me of the original Kenner action figure - wish I'd been able to nab one, but the regular edition one does just fine, I suppose. BTW, has anyone had issues with the bread warmer thingie that hangs on the side of the stove? I can't get mine to stay in place for the life of me. Still, this is an absolutely beautiful piece, one of the best surprises of the SS Star Wars line!

my wife had given me the crystal they day that arrived (just a coincidence really) and i thought it would look kind of cool in there. not sure what it is as that is her thing but will inquire more about it.

and yes that bread warmer thing falls off if you look at it wrong.....:gah:. i've tried heating it up some to get more of a hook shape to hold better but there isnt a lot of extra material to do that. im thinking of gluing a few extra small pieces to the "hook" part to make it a bit longer so it will hold better.

Man, all the pics of this piece are so cool. Really wish I had the money and space for this.

i cant find the button which opens the lights ???

Anybody contact Hastings about the Amazon Yoda's Hut snafu?

YRS I DID AND THEY TOLD ME I CAN RETURN MY YODA FOR A DAGOBAH BUT DECIDED IIT WAS POINTLESS AND COT A CHEAP YODA 4 69 BONES HASTINGS HIT OR MISS GAMBLE W THEM......:gah:

This environment is really a steal if you compare it to the cantina section that is going up for preorder today. I absolutely love it and it is one of my favorite pieces in my collection.

Just picked one up for $225 delivered, wasn't going to buy this but at that price I couldn't resist.

Back