1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Here are some quick, dirty, champagne laced pics. This is one enviro that needs lots of fussing. Barry-dont kick luke out...he fits perfectly in there. yoda has enough space.

photo3iv.jpg

photo2zf.jpg

photo1hoj.jpg

photo8nr.jpg

I'm more intrigued by your Bespin Luke, is that just a repaint, or did you resculpt it?? It looks really nice.

just a strait repaint & weathering his outfit & thanks.

Here are some quick, dirty, champagne laced pics. This is one enviro that needs lots of fussing. Barry-dont kick luke out...he fits perfectly in there. yoda has enough space.

photo3iv.jpg

photo2zf.jpg

photo1hoj.jpg

photo8nr.jpg

You need R2 peaking into the window

Thanks for the pics, VASith!
Me likey the hipstamatic!!! :clap

You need R2 peaking into the window

The medi R2 will be down there as soon as SS release their own R2. There's a perfect spot in the back/front of the hut to have R2 peaking through the window. :peace

Thanks for the pics, VASith!
Me likey the hipstamatic!!! :clap

Thanks gibby. :) Hipstamatic gets the job done...easy to upload pics. I'll take better ones after the MANU/Barcelona game tomorrow. This enviro is beyond belief when you see it in real life....we were speechless as well unpacked it.

I need to stay out of this thread before I buy something I don't have room for! :panic:

Sweet pics Barry and VASith! And thanks for the amazing video Yama86!

I'm at home with my son, who has strep throat, while my wife is having a girls night out... Friday night and I'm watching videos on Yoda's hut... WTF? It sucks getting old. :(

I like these pics---Makes me want to order this

Ok, who's going to be the first to place the hut in the middle of their backyard and spray it with the garden hose, in order to recreate the rain scene?...

:monkey3

And I'm sorry yama86, I can't look at the video yet - I want to be surprised opening this thing up myself if and when I get it.

Haha, no need to apologize gibby, I totally understand where you're coming from. It's there for those who want to see it. I actually envy your self restraint, you're stronger than I!!! When you open yours up (you have to buy it), relish every second of it, this one is something special and rare.

FLOSI, thanks for the complement. Glad you liked the video, and hopfully your son will be back to full strength and breaking stuff soon (joking of course about the breaking stuff) :lol :lol

Haha, no need to apologize gibby, I totally understand where you're coming from. It's there for those who want to see it. I actually envy your self restraint, you're stronger than I!!! When you open yours up (you have to buy it), relish every second of it, this one is something special and rare.

FLOSI, thanks for the complement. Glad you liked the video, and hopfully your son will be back to full strength and breaking stuff soon (joking of course about the breaking stuff) :lol :lol

He's honestly doing pretty well, all things considered!

And again, loved the vid! I just can't see getting this myself so your video gave me a nice dose of virtual reality. :lol

Sent using two cans and some string.

Back