1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never expected to get this due to the size. But this happened. Awesome piece.

View attachment 425104

Very nice! I have been casually looking for one myself for probably almost a year. If I don't eventually find one I am probably going to try to make one myself. I really only want it for the exterior look, I probably won't bother much with the interior of the hut. Congrats!

Yeah, that’s how I was, just casually looking and never seeing a decent price. Put a bid on one that was the lowest I’d seen from what I recall and was surprised nobody outbid me. Girlfriend is thrilled! :lol

Still had the original batteries in there. Thankfully no leaking after all this time.

I've been on the hunt for one for years. They were on ebay years ago with a BIN price of only £160. I did not pick one up then, as i was fairly new to collecting, i was buying loads of other figures before their prices went up. About 1 a week, so there wasn't enough funds to get the hut at the time. Kicking myself now because they're going for £500 and upwards. :gah:

Yeah, that’s how I was, just casually looking and never seeing a decent price. Put a bid on one that was the lowest I’d seen from what I recall and was surprised nobody outbid me. Girlfriend is thrilled! :lol

Still had the original batteries in there. Thankfully no leaking after all this time.

Well if you get strong-armed into selling by your gf, or just decide to on your own down the road PM me, we might be able to work something out. Congrats again on picking it up!

Was finally able to get this for a good price. One of my grails for a long time. There was no box, and the previous owner had glued down some of the items to the tables. I managed to prise them loose and just need to touch up the paint on a few things. All items present, i believe, apart from the little winged creature. A great piece to go with the HT Yoda and much bigger and heavier than i imagined.

yoda1.jpg

I love how the fire flickers.

yoda2.jpg

yoda3.jpg

It's a really nicely detailed older SSC piece but it does have that Hasbro "scaled down" aspect that always kinda bugged me. I would have rather they did a smaller part of his house and make it properly scaled than have them shrink the whole house down.

Back