1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

5768691695_c68249372c_b.jpg

5769273582_8fe952e222_b.jpg

5769253100_7c7f78eb45_b.jpg

5768739955_03fd0de266_b.jpg

5769225642_263df1ffbc_b.jpg

5769216738_67e8ee0cfa_b.jpg

5769202410_8e0f2affbb_b.jpg

Last edited:

Pulled out the trusty macro lens and took some pics.....

Yoda.jpg

Table2.jpg

Stove2.jpg

Snake.jpg

Food.jpg

MoreFood.jpg

WeeBeastie.jpg

I don't want to be that guy here, but why are the light in Yoda's hut green?? I remember the glow in his hut being more reddish-orangey.

I don't want to be that guy here, but why are the light in Yoda's hut green?? I remember the glow in his hut being more reddish-orangey.

Yoda has made some changes to his hut to make it more eco friendly..he's really gone green

Can someone verify the height and width please? I know it's on the product description on SS's website but want to make sure that's right before I start construction on the display for it.

Can someone verify the height and width please? I know it's on the product description on SS's website but want to make sure that's right before I start construction on the display for it.

The height is just a smidge under 16 inches. The diameter gets a little wonky because it's not perfectly round, but it's about 19 inches across at its widest.

The height is just a smidge under 16 inches. The diameter gets a little wonky because it's not perfectly round, but it's about 19 inches across at its widest.

Thanks for that Yama!

Can anyone verify the approximate shipping weight for Yoda's Hut? The sideshow site has it listed in both the product & estimated shipping weight as 4 lbs and dimensional weight of 44 lbs. Does it weigh more than Jabba's Throne?

Thanks,
LisaSSfan

Can anyone verify the approximate shipping weight for Yoda's Hut? The sideshow site has it listed in both the product & estimated shipping weight as 4 lbs and dimensional weight of 44 lbs. Does it weigh more than Jabba's Throne?

Thanks,
LisaSSfan

Shipping label lists the weight as 27 lbs.

SSC_yodashut_1.jpg

I finally got around to taking this out of the box and setting it up. I'm very impressed. The lighting system is ingenious, but it's a little deep inside the hut and makes it easy to knock things over--it's well hidden though ;) The hut is nicely detailed and the countless accessories included give a sense of realism when set up. I even ended up getting a Luke Bespin (terrible likeness IMO) just for this. For those of you who missed out on the exclusive Yoda with the extra snake, this has you covered as it includes more than enough snakes to place both inside and out. Oh and I don't remember who it was that originally share the lazy Susan idea, but thank you! It's really nice to be able to spin it around (without having everything fall over) and appreciate the great work Sideshow has done on this. If you're on the fence, it's worth it--pull the trigger. If you liked Jabba's Throne, this blows it away. More pics later today.

These are great pics
Can someone take a side by side picture with another Sideshow item(maybe a PF) so we can see just how big this hut is?
THX

Avfin is stalling.....lol Buy it or get of the crapper! :p

Back