1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

The real hair concept is good but I agree that it needs a little refining... but you're real close.

5458802938_a8752038b1_b.jpg

Looks like a damn hippy.

:D I do like the mod though in theory.

I think it's more the volume and location of the hair, he really doesn't have that much around his ears.

Yoda1.jpg

The effect is nice though.

Looks pretty good to me. For the $ SSC should had added it anyways.

I think it looks too much like sideburns, which is what is leading to the "hobbit" look. Yoda has wispy hair all over his head, but little in the places where you've put it.

Yoda_SWSB.jpg

EDIT: I see someone beat me to it. :lol

Thanks let us see someone find a better way to do the hair custom.:lol:lol:lol

I'm not trying to pick on you I just agree with a few others that it might be a little too much. If you cut it down a little it would be better. More in the back and less in front of the ears.

Thanks for those pictures, great help!

Strangely I still haven't received the 11 day notice everyone else seems to have gotten.

Just cancelled my EX today.

Saved over $20 getting the reg from a retailer.

So thinking about it, if they wanted to really make him worth the money they should have included the pack that Luke caries him in on Dagobah.

Don't forget two exclusive headsculpts for Luke by Arnie Kim; one that looks exactly like Bruce Lee and one that looks nothing like Mark Hamill.

Don't forget two exclusive headsculpts for Luke by Arnie Kim; one that looks exactly like Bruce Lee and one that looks nothing like Mark Hamill.

And the PERS head that looks like Cookie Monster.

I was responding to someone who said that the hands all look similar and they just seemed to be including them to justify the price at that size. I don't think it's crazy overpriced but I think a 2nd head or a backpack would have been a nice inclusion.

Back