1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

There will be a succession of mini-figs until we all scream: stop it!

2011: the Year of the Little Guys

2hgacfb.jpg

:D

I can't wait to see some Yoda repaints. I can't get past how heavy the factory paint app is.

I see what you're talking about, but I wonder how much different it looks in hand. He's going to be really small.

Great shots Luka. He looks perfect to me. Scale size he looks perfect as well which is nice but not the end of the world if he had been a bit bigger to make it work.

I think its hilarious that it took 5 years for SSC to come up with what is essentially a Toy Biz body with clothing on it. Don't get me wrong, the body looks absolutely fine. Just didn't need to take so long, nor cost so much to do it.

58569021.jpg

Aside from Forest Whitaker's stunt double what an amazingly iconic line-up.

Mace look more passable that that teenage Boba Fett with the orange helment paint.

I think its hilarious that it took 5 years for SSC to come up with what is essentially a Toy Biz body with clothing on it. Don't get me wrong, the body looks absolutely fine. Just didn't need to take so long, nor cost so much to do it.

Well I'm glad we are getting him now with the quality SS is putting out instead of the very dated figures we got 5 years ago. New ROTS Anakin and Jedi Luke please please please.

Well I'm glad we are getting him now with the quality SS is putting out instead of the very dated figures we got 5 years ago. New ROTS Anakin and Jedi Luke please please please.

Although to some extent I agree with Prog, I also agree with this.

I don't think they would have had any problems pulling off Yoda in 2007. Kit and Plo look fine to me as far as sculpt and paint. SSC always did well with the aliens, I don't think Yoda would have been different.

Back