1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Don't forget two exclusive headsculpts for Luke by Arnie Kim; one that looks exactly like Bruce Lee and one that looks nothing like Mark Hamill.

:lecture:lecture:lecture complete with Barney muscle body and cardboard Endor backdrop!

lol

5458802938_a8752038b1_b.jpg

Dang it, I had myself talked out of buying one of these, even after seeing the prototype. Now after seeing these pictures, I'm wavering....
Luka, great idea! So what if it needs a little trimming/thinning- customs usually need a little tweaking before you're done with them. :/

Here are a couple of shots straight out of the box - not the greatest quality but you get the idea!

I'm scratching my head a bit at how they could justify the price for this one - he's TINY. Plus one of the eyes on mine looks like he slipped when he was putting on his mascara ready for a night out on the swamp, so it'll be a repaint from me.

There's a lot to love about him though - articulation is insanely great given the scale, the outfit is terrific (and I think the thinner fabric was the way to go - it hangs beautifully), he's got hands galore ... and everyone loves a log! So judge him not by his price, do I. Overall, no regrets from me for selling my VCD Yoda to buy this little guy ...

Are there any comparison shots wit Medi's Yoda yet?
By the pics we've seen I think I like the fabric on Medis better, but it's hard to visualize it...

I'm just bothered that licensing is making everyone paint Yoda in that PT dark green.

I know Sideshow mentioned in the Stormtrooper PF video that the PF is an amalgamation of the different armors, but to have an ESB Yoda that's an amalgamation of the different Yoda looks is just WRONG.

2nd time i've seen that same exact eye problem now. One on ebay has the same exact thing.

Plus one of the eyes on mine looks like he slipped when he was putting on his mascara ready for a night out on the swamp, so it'll be a repaint from me.

Overall, no regrets from me for selling my VCD Yoda to buy this little guy ...

"He's got Bettie Davis eyes....!"

Well, in Alan Arnold's almost campy "Making of ESB" book, Carrie does say that while she and Harrison were slogging through the clouds, Mark was off in the swamp with Bette Davis...so maybe this is the limited edition "Once Upon a Galaxy" version?

Thanks, McFly! That second shot makes the green not quite so intense...but that eye!! What is up with that? Arrrggh...does Sideshow see these production figures before they're boxed up n' loaded on the boat?

Other than the eyeliner, he looks great...the outfit is pretty cool...

Keep the pictures coming!

Back