1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Read thread^

To be fair, it is a thread over 100 pages long. If anyone can easily repost pics, it would be neighborly.

Here's a few:
54638538201102180836331165818797639_003.jpg
172721bbb48n6uyn6n4r55.jpg

Last edited:

Looks like it is about that size... still surprised by how much Yoda is coming with. Sure a lot will be reused for the PT version, but the more the merrier :rock

I actually don't think the PT will see that much re-use. The body and hands, yes. Maybe the pants. That's probably it!

Aw man can't wait to get him...
Also can't wait for my other Green friend who I hope to get at the end of the week or beginning of the next week :gah:

I actually don't think the PT will see that much re-use. The body and hands, yes. Maybe the pants. That's probably it!

Yeah, but that's still a lot when you look at the overall package. But still there will be enough differences to make it a worthy purchase :lecture

Here's Yoda after a quick eye repaint and a bit of extra shadowing added under the eyebrows and between the wrinkles:

Three more shots of my Yoda just to tide y'all over till he starts shipping to the masses ... :)

That repaint really brings out the sculpt... well done man :rock

Yoda is almost on the way... :)

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for this item on February 25, 2011. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for this item on February 25, 2011. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

Same here!!!!

:1-1:

Dear Valued Collector,

ditto...............:blissy

As Chumlee from Pawnstars would say ...... AWSOME!!!

If all goes well I'll have mine by the end of next week.

Yep, one good thing about being in WA is that I get my stuff pretty quick.

Back