1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

I'd really want this if not for the size issue....

"That's what she said."

EDIT: Damn! I just saw VASith already said that. I guess this big ass beer is getting to me. :lol

whoa damn this thing is awesome....................but that polysmell is a bit overwhelming right out of the box..............:fart

whoa damn this thing is awesome....................but that polysmell is a bit overwhelming right out of the box..............:fart

I remember getting a really really bad headache when I first opened the Jabba setup due to the smell of it.

Holy crap!! Ups just dropped off my hut..this thing is beyond amazing. From the flickering firelight to the green interior light. All the little plates and bowls and snakes and mortars and pestles. This is one of sideshows best items. If you are considering buying this..buy it now!! All of this and its 30 bucks cheaper than the dewback is truly amazing! Ill post some pics tomorrow..opening a bottle of champagne and the wife and i are going to sit on the porch and watch the storms roll in. This is one of the best things sdieshow has released..if you have the yoda you must buy this. :)

_47648458_spurs_balescores_ap.jpg

Why you..... Very uncalled for. I didnt bring up that spuds are, yet again well behind the arsenal in the standings. :pfft:

My jaw dropped when I saw the FedEx guy carrying this massive box this afternoon. :horror I was finally able to breathe when I opened it up and realized it was mostly padding. The hut is huge, for sure, but the box is just scary big. :lol

What an incredible looking piece! I haven't even begun moving Yoda's furniture in, but just seeing him inside it with a spare Hasbro R2 peeking through the window gave me nostalgic chills. This one is a winner...and probably the closest I've ever come to owning and dressing a doll house. :lol

I do sort of wish there was a diagram to show you how Yoda prefers his house arranged. But it should be very fun sprucing up the home with snakes and such. Heh. The only thing that was kinda "meh" so far is the placement of the on/off switch for the oven. It could have been placed in a less conspicuous spot, I think. But I'm really just nitpicking here. I love the piece.

Holy crap!! Ups just dropped off my hut..this thing is beyond amazing. From the flickering firelight to the green interior light. All the little plates and bowls and snakes and mortars and pestles. This is one of sideshows best items. If you are considering buying this..buy it now!! All of this and its 30 bucks cheaper than the dewback is truly amazing! Ill post some pics tomorrow..opening a bottle of champagne and the wife and i are going to sit on the porch and watch the storms roll in. This is one of the best things sdieshow has released..if you have the yoda you must buy this. :)

Crap. You're not helping me any here. :lol

Well youtube has finally completed the upload of my unboxing video.

This thing is a total homerun. Completely worth it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33zN4cjWQ10"]Yama's TESB Yoda Dagobah Hut Unboxing[/ame]

pics...........
yoda1-1.jpg

yoda2-1.jpg

yoda3.jpg

yoda4.jpg

yoda5.jpg

yoda6.jpg

yoda7.jpg

yoda8.jpg

yoda9.jpg

yoda10.jpg

mo.............
yoda11.jpg

yoda12.jpg

yoda13.jpg

yoda14.jpg

yoda15.jpg

these are as good as pics as i can take right now..........between polystone fumes & vodka.......im just lucky to be alive.................:panic:

these are as good as pics as i can take right now..........between polystone fumes & vodka.......im just lucky to be alive.................:panic:

Wha...? It's a vodka decanter too?!!! Awesome!

Great pics, btw. I wish I had the space to display something like that.

Awesome pics, barryo! Add some absinthe to the mix! See what happens!

Gibby you must get this. It really is amazing..well worth the money. One of the top five sideshow offerings.

OMG, VASith - this thing is flippin amazing!!!
I may have to cancel a PF or something.....:slap:lol

Thanks for the great pics, barryo! :clap

And I'm sorry yama86, I can't look at the video yet - I want to be surprised opening this thing up myself if and when I get it.

Great pics barry.. You beat me to it. Need to move that small table to lukes right hand. Must fix tomorrow.

Great pics barry.. You beat me to it. Need to move that small table to lukes right hand. Must fix tomorrow.

actually im kicking luke out & make a little bed for yoda in that spot..............:yess:

Back