1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

I have to say, this piece gets more tempting... especially after how great Yoda turned out. May have to see if I can shift my collection around a bit to make this one happen :lecture

Too bad the wife won't let me display stuff outside of my collection room... this would looks fantastic on the dining room table :rock

That's what she said.... :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Leave it to VASith (even though I was going to post the same thing just now. :lol).

Pics look great! Thanks for taking the time to post them! Also, glad that purple dye didn't damage the collector's box. That stuff reminds me of bank robbery dye or something. :lol

I've got to schedule this into the budget for next year. My Yoda feels lonely without a true home.

My hut is at my house and I will not be back there for at least a month.

But the thing is...I have really lost my enthusiasm for it with the disclosure that the Dewback is a statue and not an action figure.

:dunno

I am very much going through that now.:1-1:

I have been a completist for all things 1:6 scale except for EU releases. A statue will just be so out of place amongst my action figures.:(

I have turned slave to my collection.:lol

IMG00017-20110526-1342.jpg

Look roomy in there.:)

My hut is at my house and I will not be back there for at least a month.

But the thing is...I have really lost my enthusiasm for it with the disclosure that the Dewback is a statue and not an action figure.

:dunno

I wanted the Dewback too, but since it's almost a PF, I'm not getting it either. Too pricey, and I mostly collect the creatures of SW, so this is a big disappointment for me, but there's so many other awesome things, that I got over it quickly.

I love my Yoda house. :)

hut arrived but i'm afraid to open it.............:panic:

btw...............the box is ____ing huge............:lecture

locked & loaded................fire one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
watermelon-of-pain.gif

damn i threw my back out getting it out of the box...:mad:.........j/k.

this is going to take some time no doubt.............i feel like a little kid at christmas right now.......:lol

Barry, when you take photos, would you mind posing topless with the hut? Perhaps while wearing a sexy negligee? Thank you.

:nono..................your b/f nam would be so jealous...................:lecture

lets just keep our relationship wave to wave......mmmmkay????.........:pfft:

:lol

Sounds like these boxes are getting so big that they'll need to start shipping waiver forms with the order. :lol

We want pics! We want pics! We want pics!

Mine arrived today, and I have to say, I'm very happy with it. :clap I used a bunch of points to get it at a reduced priced, but now that I have it in-hand, I would gladly pay the whole price and not feel ripped off at all. It's a really nice piece.

I shot an unboxing/review video. I'm just waiting on the youtube upload to complete. According to the little upload estimator, I have 88 more minutes to wait......ugh.

I'll post a link as soon as the upload is done.

Back