1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

:gah:.....................tomorrow cant get here fast enough...............:panic:

Same here! I'll post some pics as soon as I get mine set up. Looks really good so far. All that and 20 bucks cheaper than a dewback. :lol

Same here! I'll post some pics as soon as I get mine set up. Looks really good so far. All that and 20 bucks cheaper than a dewback. :lol

it's a race!!!!................:duff

:lol

Looks good. It takes up some space so figuring out where I will put it should be fun.

Anybody contact Hastings about the Amazon Yoda's Hut snafu?

Nothing acknowledging any mistake, they sent me a return label within 20 minutes of me emailing them, so that's a plus.

My invoice from Hastings says "Yoda - Jedi Mentor" so obviously they knew what they were doing. The order came in from Amazon as "Yoda's Hut", yet the Hasting invoice says "Yoda".

Oh well, not enough to get worked up over. I woulda felt hella guilty about getting the Hut for $80 though.

out for delivery...............:yess:

woo hoo! I just got my sealed MIB Yoda Exclusive for $85.
Thats my kind of deal!

I just need to find his hut at a decent price.

My Hut just arrived, the box is massive. It's covered in some kind of purple dye that the Fedex driver warned me about:dunno. I have been wiping it off with towels while waiting for my camera batteries to charge. Once my camera is ready I will post some pics.

My Hut just arrived, the box is massive. It's covered in some kind of purple dye that the Fedex driver warned me about:dunno. I have been wiping it off with towels while waiting for my camera batteries to charge. Once my camera is ready I will post some pics.

Purple dye?!?! WTH?!?!

Yes, please please take some pics and post!!!

Well the purple dye didn't get into the box thank goodness. I have a bunch of pics but can't get them to upload on the thread. And I also can't get a link to my Photobucket album to post. This is aggravating, the hut is amazing!

Here are some of BlueLeader's pictures. The full photo set is here.

Hutboxbottomunknowndye.jpg

Hutboxinside.jpg

Hutbottom.jpg

Hutcu.jpg

Hutfrontdoor.jpg

Huttfullfront.jpg

Hutcreature.jpg

Ours just arrived Its an amazing work of art. I'm not just saying this but I do believe this the greatest resin piece I have ever seen amazing work.

Ya know with so much coming in and comic-con coming up. I think I'm gonna try to either sell this or send it back to SS. Its great looking but right now with not much room no point in keeping this boxed up.

I guess you don't have any shots with all of the accessories in place?

Thanks for the help posting the pics Icruise. I haven't had time yet to unpack any of the accessories except for the rooftop bird.

Back