1/6th scale supernatural Sam & Dean Winchester

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks and i feel the same. and as far as the company who baught the rights to do it if they can't produce a figure that makes the contract null in void. It's in the fine print that if someone presents the owner of supernatural murchandising brand and the other company presents none or of lesser quality they loose the rights. Plus also more than one company can produce it's completly up to the producer's of supernatural.

the people who currently own the rights has not produced anything in a long time and the quality is poor. I smell a buy out.

You're welcome! and I'm really glad that you went the extra mile to make sure that this would be a reality! :)

I saw some of Cinequest's products and I'm glad to hear that they might have let their licence to SPN lapse. Their products are just... bad. And definitely, more than one company can produce Merchandise and I hope Eric Kripke will give a licence to SSC.

This would make an easy acquisition for SSC and they will definitely give this iconic show it's due place. :)

Will do and I emailed someone from sideshow and also warner bro's as well so maybe the squeeky wheel get's the oil.

main.php

main.php

SN403__125.jpg

winchesters.jpg

tumblr_lv71gkK8Ia1qfkg3po1_500.gif

Some pics of Mary winchester the version's im going to work with. I could not find a pic of the vintage gold suede jacket she wore in last episode i saw with the angel episode. But Im doing both her brown suede jacket and vintage gold jacket.

Pete got my heads and icarus blade fingers crossed for my major bash.

mary winchester's phician body comes in next month so im doing all three next month

this is the body i chose to buy so mary will be finished in january.
67615_10151195626944823_170552166_n.jpg

all i need to do for her is give her a farrah flip and cloth her and she is done.

update:
Pete is starting on sam and dean's heads. by the time i finish my comission jobs Ill have time to make sam and dean's clothes for the heads.

will do her body ETA is January so ill post her pics then as Im making each outfit.

let's start a wish list guys for the weapons gear!!!!

let's find out what get's the most
here is a list of supplies you should sell as a gear set.
1.the colt
2.salt container
3.dead mans blood mason jar
4.books
5. floor decale with devil trap printed and celing decal on clear background
6.double berrel shotgun i beleved this is sawed off versian
7.demon knife
8. bobbies flask
9.shovel with wood look handle
10.deans lighter mini
11. john winchester's journal
12. holy water bottle flask.
13 crossbow with arrows with deads man blood tip
14. EMF reader
15. Sam's curved knife/dagger

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90463&page=50

here are some weapons we should vote on for WGP to make:

ruby's demon knife that ened up in sam and deans arsenal

supernatural-demon-killing-knife-anybody-made-one-supernatural-demon-killing-knife-design.png-53232d1305318772

sam's Klaww of death dagger
mc_l_thornax.jpg

The Colt with 5 bullets in wood box.
ColtPatterson1.jpg

sketch of right side of colt

Supernatural_Colt_by_Godly_Effect.png

specks on colt
Patersonbdsml.jpg

engravin on left side of colt.
colt-revolver-gallery.jpg

as far as crossbow all they need to do is add a sight scope to the one theiir using for walking dead darrel so easy mod.

as far as equipment i showed a mettal flask for the holy water and EMF already 4 pages back.

here are some weapons we should vote on for WGP to make:

ruby's demon knife that ened up in sam and deans arsenal

supernatural-demon-killing-knife-anybody-made-one-supernatural-demon-killing-knife-design.png-53232d1305318772

sam's Klaww of death dagger
mc_l_thornax.jpg

The Colt with 5 bullets in wood box.
ColtPatterson1.jpg

sketch of right side of colt

Supernatural_Colt_by_Godly_Effect.png

specks on colt
Patersonbdsml.jpg

engravin on left side of colt.
colt-revolver-gallery.jpg

as far as crossbow all they need to do is add a sight scope to the one theiir using for walking dead darrel so easy mod.

as far as equipment i showed a mettal flask for the holy water and EMF already 4 pages back.

1:1 Scale of the Colt, Ruby's Knife and Sam's Dagger Please!

i found someone to make ruby's knife and sams curved blade in mettal

Back