1/6th scale supernatural Sam & Dean Winchester

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just use longer foot pegs for Sam. Will increase the hieght by the right amount.

one prob with that is that im using a CM toys seamless since its the same body type for jared padelecki I was going to use a ttl male body for dean. do they make smaller foot pegs, can you alter foot pegs.

They don't make smaller footpegs but they make longer ones.

What im doing is just using a TrueType muscle body for both of them, and then increasing Sam's hieght with longer pegs.

Hey everyone i had a question. When i finish my custom of sam,dean and Mary winchester I wanted to post a you tube video of the song "Carry on my wayward son" to comemorate the completion.

hey guys:
update i purchased sam and dean heads and they will be sent to pete for paint. I purchased the new phician blonde figure for mary winchester.
I purchased fabric to make deans black leather jacket,jeans,black t-shirt,purchased boots and crazy owners dark denim jacket.

sam i purchased fabric to make brown denim levy jacket, grey green jacket,plaid fabric for shirts,white plaid shirt,brown boots.

mary winchester;
im making her peasant top and hand painting her flower print at neckline,blonde hair to re-root and farah style,golden yellow suede jacket,heeled boots,faded bellbottom pants

I purchased sam, dean's and mary winchesters bodies and some clothes. I will make the rest of the clothing. I just got some bootfeet for mary's platform boots.

Ok, this is seriously a case of Serendipity. I was waiting to get my forum membership here approved til it was yesterday so I could make some comments on another figure I'm interested in, but the first order of business I wanted was to request SS figures of Dean, Sam and the Impala, but you guys have beaten me to the punch already!

I'm a HUGE fan of the show and I'm not from the States or Canada, and I've been following the show from it's beginning until now, the show is still really huge all over the world and it would really be a shame if HT or SS doesn't pay tribute to one of the best tv shows ever and if anyone thinks that the show's popularity has waned or doesn't have enough potential to sell out a limited run of 500-1000 figures should take a look at this article here

Model Kit Idea...1967 Chevy Impala from "Supernatural"

to quote... "...The cast of Supernatural tours North America and sells out conventions (many fans paying $450+ for "Gold Passes")..."

The main charachters of SPN that's Dean, Sam and the Impala (which is a charachter all of it's own) would definitely sell. A lot of fans of the "Metallicar" a.k.a Dean's Impala have trouble replicating it through model kits as all the model kits out there are of the 2-door version of the '77 Impala and not the 4-door you see in the show.

It

Ok, this is surely a sign of Serendipity, because while I was waiting for Admin to approve my account to comment on another figure that I'm looking forward to, I was thinking of posting a request to ask for Dean and Sam Winchester figures as well as a separate request for the "Metallicar" a.k.a the '77 Impala from the show myself, and here I find it already been requested and three pages deep already!

Although most people think it's mostly lady's who watch the show, SPN's fan base extends way beyond that, it's an iconic show, and as someone who's not from the States or Canada, I can safely say that it still very much popular internationally. I've been a fan of the show from the very beginning and think it's more than a great idea to consider doing these characters in 1/4th or 1/6th scale.

If SS or HT think that these figures wouldn't sell well, I'd like to point out to this link here and quote from it, to show just how strong the fan base for the show really is.

Model Kit Idea...1967 Chevy Impala from "Supernatural"

"... Recent winners of the People's Choice Award for best TV Drama/Fantasy show. The cast of Supernatural tours North America and sells out conventions (many fans paying $450+ for "Gold Passes")..."

Clearly, if fans are willing to spend over $450 on passes to see Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles from the show, they would be more than willing to spend the same or more on life-like figures of these characters, and would definitely sell out with a limited run of 500 - 1000 figures, and you could count me in for both.

it would be great if you guys can do Dean and Sam Winchester maybe as premium format figures, with options like John Winchester's leather jacket (which Dean wears as his own) props like "the colt" (the "colt" would also make a great replica or prop with real wooden grips maybe?)

ColtPatterson1.jpg

And as for the Impala, a show accurate 4-door '77 Impala with the boy's weapons under the hood would make for an awesome addition to your line, please say yes, it's long overdue for us already! Most hardcore fans who want a model of the Impala, have been frustrated that all the model kits out there for the '77 Impala are for the 2-door version, whereas the Impala on the show is a 4-door version which is very rare.

jpi_supernatural_32238.jpg

This car's as important to these guys as much as the Batmobile is to Batman, so it would make a great addition to complement the figures and if they are in scale, would make one hell (pun intended) of a diorama!

tumblr_m65o7488Fo1rtvb1so1_500.gif

(btw, Dean IS Batman lol)

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
I just made a really long post requesting the same here, but it disappeared :(

I wrote a really long request two times already, but for some reason they didn't show up, I think it's a fabulous idea, is it because I linked some pictures and an article saying why it would be a great idea? :(

Ok here goes, hopefully the third time's the charm *crosses fingers*

This is one of the craziest co-incidences ever! I was just thinking of suggesting that SS should do a series of figures of Dean and Sam Winchester and the 77' Impala from the show, and here I find a thread already and 3 pages deep! Great looking Jared Padalecki head sculpt btw :)

I seriously think it would be an awesome idea, the show's fan base is still very very strong all over the world, and I've been following Dean and Sam's adventures from the very first season, I'm not from the States or Canada and I know how popular the show is even here in South Asia.

To give you an example of just how strong the fan base for the show is the following quote says it all

"...my wife and I are HUGE fans of Supernatural (my wife maybe more than me). Great story lines with a wide appeal including classic rock songs. Recent winners of the People's Choice Award for best TV Drama/Fantasy show. The cast of Supernatural tours North America and sells out conventions (many fans paying $450+ for "Gold Passes").."

I'd be happy to post the actual link if you want to read it in it's full context, but this is just one example. I'm sure many of these fans would jump at the opportunity to own life-like figures of Sam and Dean Winchester show with the 1977 Chevrolet Impala as an additional prop and in scale with the figures, could definitely afford, myself included, even Premium format versions of these two characters.

The figures would look amazing if you gave Dean interchangeable heads with his typical grin and with his serious "hunter" expression, eyes narrowed looking menacing at whatever evil there is out there like how you guys did with Jack Sparrow, and the same for Sam?

This website is frozen.

It would be cool if you could replicate the costumes with John Winchester's jacket that Dean wears and accessories like the various knives and guns that the brothers use on the show.

As for The "Metallicar" a.k.a the Impala, I know for a fact that most fans, myself included, are really frustrated that the model kits out there of the '77 Impala are all of the 2-door version of the car and not the 4-door version that you see on the show, so if you could make a show accurate replica, that's in scale, it would make also be a must have accessory.

tumblr_mc7q4alTfd1qcs8g6o1_1280.jpg

And last but not least, it would be imho a great idea if you guys could make a full size prop of "The Colt" from the show, maybe with real wooden grips?

Supernatural_TheColt.png

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Ok here goes, hopefully the third time's the charm *crosses fingers*

This is one of the craziest co-incidences ever! I was just thinking of suggesting that SS should do a series of figures of Dean and Sam Winchester and the 77' Impala from the show, and here I find a thread already and 3 pages deep! Great looking Jared Padalecki head sculpt btw :)

I seriously think it would be an awesome idea, the show's fan base is still very very strong all over the world, and I've been following Dean and Sam's adventures from the very first season, I'm not from the States or Canada and I know how popular the show is even here in South Asia.

To give you an example of just how strong the fan base for the show is the following quote says it all

"...my wife and I are HUGE fans of Supernatural (my wife maybe more than me). Great story lines with a wide appeal including classic rock songs. Recent winners of the People's Choice Award for best TV Drama/Fantasy show. The cast of Supernatural tours North America and sells out conventions (many fans paying $450+ for "Gold Passes").."

I'd be happy to post the actual link if you want to read it in it's full context, but this is just one example. I'm sure many of these fans would jump at the opportunity to own life-like figures of Sam and Dean Winchester show with the 1977 Chevrolet Impala as an additional prop and in scale with the figures, could definitely afford, myself included, even Premium format versions of these two characters.

The figures would look amazing if you gave Dean interchangeable heads with his typical grin and with his serious "hunter" expression, eyes narrowed looking menacing at whatever evil there is out there like how you guys did with Jack Sparrow, and the same for Sam?

Dean%20Winchester.JPG

It would be cool if you could replicate the costumes with John Winchester's jacket that Dean wears and accessories like the various knives and guns that the brothers use on the show.

As for The "Metallicar" a.k.a the Impala, I know for a fact that most fans, myself included, are really frustrated that the model kits out there of the '77 Impala are all of the 2-door version of the car and not the 4-door version that you see on the show, so if you could make a show accurate replica, that's in scale, it would make also be a must have accessory.

tumblr_mc7q4alTfd1qcs8g6o1_1280.jpg

And last but not least, it would be imho a great idea if you guys could make a full size prop of "The Colt" from the show, maybe with real wooden grips?

Supernatural_TheColt.png

Thanks again!

ok posted for the 3rd time, this is my first time posting here, so I'm sorry if I've unintentionally made multiple entries. (just please approve the last revision in that case admin, sorry again) It says it needs to await approval by moderators, so keeping my fingers crossed!

I hope that with pictures and examples that better explain why the show is so awesome, SS would seriously consider making this happen!

I wrote a really long request two times already, but for some reason they didn't show up, I think it's a fabulous idea, is it because I linked some pictures and an article saying why it would be a great idea? :(

Where did you post the thread at? Or was it sent to Sideshow?

Right here. I think they wanted to moderate it first, at least thats the message I got last...

Oh, ok. I was looking for it and didn't see anything.

I'd love to see Sideshow put something together from this series. I don't know if it will ever happen, but I don't see why not.

Exactly! I see them put out figures for movies that didn't too well like Suckerpunch, but these guys are iconic now, Dean in his leather jacket, maybe with two head sculpts, one with one of his goofy grins, and another glaring at whatever bad guy infront of him, give him his machete and assortment of guns like the Desert Eagles and sawed off shotguns with Sam in tow, and we can call it good!

They could get the licence and make props like the Impala in scale with them, maybe "The Colt" with real wooden grips and the special bullets in its wooden case, these guys are seriously underestimating the potential of a series of collectibles...

Hey guys;
I sent a letter to erick kripka about getting off his duff and making a deal with sideshow for "Supernatural" and if sideshow gets asked maybe they will hire WGP onboard to take the lead in the sculpts.

I also suggested the Impala needs to be buildt with maybe the song "carry on my wayward song" with a button on tapedeck to play various song shorts.

Speeking of music i suggested a compilation cd of the best music from supernatural.

Im still campaining for 70's Mary Winchester so please guys post on WGP's page their is a link on page one i think 6 posts down. I need 11 posts so get voting.

Back