1/6th scale supernatural Sam & Dean Winchester

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovy34

Super Freak
Reaction score
So they have been a series for 8yrs this is their final year so when are you going to get off your duffs to make these figures. they would be instant sellers, fan fave's im shure that even the creator would give the go ahead.
Supernatural-season-5-DVD-Cover.jpg

these would be great for 1/6 scale
Sam winchester
Dean winchester
Bobby singer
Castiel(cass)
lucifer
lillith
yellow eye demon

and 1/6th scale of the impala (please)

So come on already these figures would be awsome with all the gear.
hell some of the cool gear could make props.

Id love to get your votes and maybe sideshow might see and consider it. If not all we got to look forward to from supernatural is t-shirts and calendars.

I would love a Sam and Dean (and Cas, maybe T. Bear, but that's about it), but I don't know how wide the demand is. Supernatural survives because its on the CW. The show consistently has some of the lowest ratings on network television. I also don't know if it has a fan base in the international audience.

That said, I'm not sure how many figures they need to sell to turn a profit? I'm sure they can push 1000. 10,000 is less likely.

And FYI the CW insists this will not be the show's final season (unless rating tank) and I thought I heard the new showrunner has a 3 year arc in mind.

I'd say the chances of Sideshow doing Supernatural figures is between zero and none. Luckily though, after 18 months of waiting, in just a few more weeks the WGP sculpts should be available for purchase.

That would be awsome I do plan to buy all 4 heads Im good at drawing and book binding i could make bobby some killer occult book novels and sam and deans fathers journal. I will pick up sam some plaid shirts and sew his grey denum jacket.

I would buy pretty much anything they make based on Supernatural! Imagine the accessories! If I had to, I'd even go for custom Sam and Dean, etc.

Last edited:
I was always surprised that HT never picked up the license. I really thought it was going to happen after they did 'Prison Break'. With their track record of only doing a couple of characters HTs would only need to produce Sam and Dean and call it a day. Maybe Supernatural just isn't popular up there.

I don't know is it because the show is done in canada? or are the creators of supernatural completly oblivious of marketing potential.

question i need to find a body that is shorter than most action figure bodies because i want one for dean since sam is taller.

Im been thinking about making Mary Winchester while the boys are getting their paint done. Ill need to find a mini charm bracelet anyone have any idea?

I dont think a Supernatural figure project would sell very well.
I dont mind the show, personally i wouldnt buy any figures.
I believe the shows majority of fans are more female in their mid 20's to late 30's if i remember reading right.
Unfortunately Sam and Dean may be the only REAL characters with any chance of mass sales.

Why so negative Darth Con?

WGP has already made Sam, Dean, Bobby, and Castiel so there is clearly a market on the Freaks board for characters other than just the brothers. The only "mass sales" WGP needs to produce a character is 16 people expressing interest which is why Groovy34 is trying to drum up support.

I'd be all for a Sideshow release of some kind, whether it's 1:6th or 1:4th or even replicas.

Thanks so much;
And as for that guys words, yea their are a large female base but some of us are gamers and 1/6 scale collectors areselves so action figures are totally sellable. Im even writing to the heads of supernatural to contact sideshow and hopefully sideshow will pick up WGP to do the sculpts for the series including villians.

And as a female myself I thought the show is bad ass and I totally relate to Mary winchester I think the few times I saw her she was kickass so yea I think the 70's Mary would make an excellent collectable with her son's.

Why so negative Darth Con?

WGP has already made Sam, Dean, Bobby, and Castiel so there is clearly a market on the Freaks board for characters other than just the brothers. The only "mass sales" WGP needs to produce a character is 16 people expressing interest which is why Groovy34 is trying to drum up support.

So please guys vote for us girl's out their who wants Young Mary Winchester. you never know their maybe an episode where an angel brings her to the present to fight.

question i need to find a body that is shorter than most action figure bodies because i want one for dean since sam is taller.

Just use longer foot pegs for Sam. Will increase the hieght by the right amount.

Back