1/6th scale supernatural Sam & Dean Winchester

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys its ashame that sideshow never picked up the rights since the last holder didnt renew so noone ownes rights to sell or produce them.

As far as Sam is consern im getting him the hit figure body which is similar to the indy body and im getting it drilled somemore so it will nestle the neck better.

and around september i will post their fall/winter clothing, the clothes their wearing now were purchased because i cant print denim texture on fabric and real denim frays super quick. plus plaid sometimes comes to big of print but i foud 4 prints for sam and dean which will be seen latter this year. which is deans dark plaid shirt and sams tan plaid, blue plaid, white plaid and i forget the other color i have. I hope to have a full wardrobe for each character where as mary will only have 3 tops and two suede jackets but jeans and belt will be same worn with her cowgirl boots.

oh and Castiel and Bobby has reached pete and he did really good work on these for other people and i gave him usueful pics to help him nail every eye color. Im having him paint bobby with his favorite black and white ball cap, he wears a blue one as well but im going kinda old school bobby. Cass i may just purchase his clothes because he only wears one outfit for the overall scene time.

The only villian im making is Meg the blonde versian and im making her goblet to go with her. I hoped that YED and Crowley would get the votes but we are short by like 10 people so im bummed.

You should get in touch with "Noel Cruz" to paint up the action figures. He will litterly bring them to life. It'll probably cost to much but it was just a thought.. If you haven't seen any of his work, go on Facebook and search Noel Cruz and just look at all his pictures. You'll see all his work he's done.. Twilight, vampire diaries, and many more. He does repaints and even does the hair to match perfectly with the actress. Its so amazing...

You'll be amazed on how perfect they look to the actress. He has a amazing talent. If you would get him to do that for you, you'll score big time. He doesn't make the figures, repaints/ rehair.

i have seen noel cruz stuff he did the charles angels an an exuberent amt of money

Back