1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yes he does. Good idea, I've been considering a swap since the day he came out and this is a good reminder I need to stop being lazy. :lol

It was easy enough, just used the HT hand pegs, and took the HT ball joint out of the bare feet that came with the ttm22 and glued them in to bobas boots, the rest was just a straight swap over. He holds poses soo much better and just feels better quality!!

So after I messed around with my Boba a little this weekend I noticed the tubing post on the right arm gauntlet is broken off. Is that something Sideshow will send me a replacement piece for?

Just picked up one finally.
Can anybody advise whats the best way to mod the vest and get rid of the flatness?
Thats probably the only thing ill do.
Thanx :wave

Still dont understand how SS can have such nice paint apps, accurate scratches but drop the ball with the sculpt. The new white one has the triangles on his forehead doesnt it? Lame. Bet it's so they can still "improve" it with the inevitable RotJ version..

Just picked up one finally.
Can anybody advise whats the best way to mod the vest and get rid of the flatness?
Thats probably the only thing ill do.
Thanx :wave

There was a diagram earlier in the thread but basically you take the vest off and you will find a solid clear piece of plastic that the plates are attached to. Simply cut the clear plastic to match the plates in the front. That way the narrow space between the plates allow movement so it can curve around him more naturally. Another easy mod is to drill new holes in the back plate armor to pull it down so it rests on his shoulders better.

Good Luck

There was a diagram earlier in the thread but basically you take the vest off and you will find a solid clear piece of plastic that the plates are attached to. Simply cut the clear plastic to match the plates in the front. That way the narrow space between the plates allow movement so it can curve around him more naturally. Another easy mod is to drill new holes in the back plate armor to pull it down so it rests on his shoulders better.

Good Luck

thank you very much Jango :wave

So I got mine today. Haven't opened it up yet, but he is pretty cool look. Sideshow actually sent him in a box, not in a shipper. I've never had that happen before.

1266488_317539768390822_1671507212_o.jpg

Just check the foot pegs are all popped in properly, mine were like that and ended up needing to use a cup of hot water to pop it in.

Just got my Boba from SS, he is better than I expected. I plan to follow the mod thread to push him to the next level! I cant believe SS still have him for sale on their website, the production run must have been massive lol

Just got my Boba from SS, he is better than I expected. I plan to follow the mod thread to push him to the next level! I cant believe SS still have him for sale on their website, the production run must have been massive lol

The site says checking stock now... I've been hold off in the hopes that he'd go on sale today, but now it seems I was too late! :monkey2

Back