1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this dude! He's my very first SS purchase and I'm happy for the most part. I have to contact them because of a broken holster but that's no big deal. One question though: does everyone's Fett have one leg shorter than the other or is this a defect with mine?

Try pushing the foot pegs in?

Thank you for your help.

I think my problem is because it's my first figure I'm afraid I'm going to break it . I pushed in his leg and it seems to be better. I know that seems like a dumb thing but I'm guessing I'm not the only one who has asked a stupid question. Lol

BFFs

japagery.jpg

e4uryhav.jpg

Just got this dude! He's my very first SS purchase and I'm happy for the most part. I have to contact them because of a broken holster but that's no big deal. One question though: does everyone's Fett have one leg shorter than the other or is this a defect with mine?

It could also be the knees. The Prometheus body boba is on has quite a few easily removable parts. Namely the shins by way of the knee popping out, and the forearms at the elbow. May want to try pushing in at the knees.

Does anyone know if the neck posts from other SS figures will work for Fett? Are all the neck posts from SS standard or are they specific to certain figures/bodies? Thanks.

Did a body swap on my fett for a standard hot toys slim, he now just stands more "human" and you can get some pretty decent poses out of him!!
IMG_1834.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1830.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1830.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back