1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your franken-fett looks great ec! Which body is yours on?
Im finding that the SS body is not so great when it comes to high/bent arm poses, his gauntlets keep pushing out the hands from the sockets when you get to a certain point.
I agree, SS did some great paint apps but neglected the major things, color/shape. I think my ocd is getting the better of me as well the more i fiddle with it. :(

On a slim TT. :D

Thats tony soprano. He looks really good im person those pictures make him look terrible.

Or a fatsuit. They all wore fatsuits on Sopranos, but in the last seasons they didn't need them anymore at least according to the guy that played Bobby Bacala.:lol

Its the pictures haha he could be a little fater but i have padded that body out the pictures give it the illusion he looks skinny.

testing the pics resize

print screen windows 7

probably a bad angle photo , but will take some more later today and upload . Also I am doing a custom Mandalorian using a spare SSC boba fett , total repaint and making up my own character I might take some pics of that later but post it on the customising forum instead

Here is a better shot , -- I made the wookie braids from yarn I purchased from spotlight ( a fabric and sewing centre) . The hardest part was getting the correct colours . The vest was an easy easy fix , just take off the plastic thing from underneath his jacket then take off the chest pieces. Then used hot glue to position the plates . This way , if you make an error, heat it up with a hair dryer until the glue melts again, and carefully peel them off. . In terms of the colour of sideshow , while I agree the armour plates look somewhat too light , the colour is correct .If you watch the BLUE RAY version of Empire , you notice it more when he is standing in the corridor waiting for Vader while they torture Han . The green is the same, but the logo should be dark blue. On the other hand, when he turns around , the back of helmet appears to be marine blue rather than green. Its actually dark green, but this is where the sideshow version fails. But I still like it a lot ! The belt peees me off though its 100% inaccurate. I have done the flare mod , and totally reshaped the visor to its correct width .

FOR ESB wookie braids : I am using smoke grey for the long braid , cream for the short braid and black with a red tie for the looped shoulder braid . I then used a Pet Hair combe to fluff out the ends of each braid .

screenshot app

programs to take screenshots

heres a couple of shots of a custom bounty hunter im working on .
originally intended to be a complete repaint of the SSC boba armour plates. I was happy with the outcome of the chest armour but decided to make a new character using the pieces I had instead .

These were test colours, so when I finally decide to complete it , I will strip the parts down again and repaint them properly . It was just a quick colour test so its not my finished figure yet . The helmet had been modded but will be totally repainted once iam happy with the final colour scheme.

small screenshot utility

windows screenshot tool

green shot screen capture

I like it so far I would say keep going. I have thought for a while boba would of looked better black with red highlights but just never brought myself to do it. Like what you have going on though. Are you going to keep a light colored jump suit or go darker?

I just picked this up from a fellow freak. This is my first 1/6 Star Wars figure and I like it! Sideshow Darth Vader Deluxe is next on my list.

Back