1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it people are guessing that the legs are NOT extendable? They look like it, the description says they are. I see no reason that they wouldn't be with the exception that they have no new pics.

Yeah, I'm not worried about them not extending. I was just hoping they'd have pics of it by now.

Here's a shot of the base:

UijqH.png

Why does he come with a Carbon Freezing Chamber base and not something from the Executor bridge?

Why is it people are guessing that the legs are NOT extendable? They look like it, the description says they are. I see no reason that they wouldn't be with the exception that they have no new pics.

It's just odd not to have some new pics of what is a pretty significant feature....hopefully soon.

I love the design of the carbon freezing stand but I agree with why with IG-88 (assuming it is an accessory)?

My guess us that they'll use these lighted stands for ALL the bounty hunters so you can display them all together and they'll match.

As for the Executor bridge, SS hinted that they're working on an environment expansion piece of that, so there's also that potential for display.

Just think of how great that stand will look with you HT bespin Luke??. I think there's a lot more display options with the carbon base... Hell Even a SS storm trooper would look kick ass on that base.

IIRC, didnt one of the IG's get destroyed on Bespin? I remember reading it somewhere and seeing the head in ESB. Maybe thats why they did the base that way?

IIRC, didnt one of the IG's get destroyed on Bespin? I remember reading it somewhere and seeing the head in ESB. Maybe thats why they did the base that way?

Wasn't there a whole bunch of them? A, B, C, D, LMOP? I wonder if anybody will have the whole clan:lol

I have the EX on order and I'm super excited to get him but I'm a bit worried about the leg extenders.

The specs say he is 14 inches. Is that extended or as we see him in the pictures?

I'm fearful of a short IG-88.

The base should have been made to scale....:gah::)

A close check with the movie scene, can easily tell its about 60% of the actual size.

Back