1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No love for Zuckuss? I always liked him. Never cared for Dengar; he always looked like he was in a cliche car accident.

Oh, I like Zuckuss just fine, seems like a character that always gets short shrift, though. Come to think of it, it would make more sense for SSC to hold off on Dengar until after they've revealed the Snowtrooper (I'll bet that one isn't far off, either), since he sports pieces of Snowtrooper armor...hmmm...

I want to see all of them made, but I'd agree that if there were only three, Bossk would be the next that should be made.

If they are going to keep "The Bounty Hunters" line going, next will probably be Zuckuss or Dengar, since Medicom is doing 4-LOM.

I think "Return Of Jedi" Boba Fett coming out between bounty hunter 5 (BOSSK) and 6 (probably SS 4-LOM) to give line a finishing boost.

star-wars-bounty-hunter.jpg

Here are the ones on the bridge of the Executer from "The Empire Strikes Back" which people would like sideshow to make. From left to right are Dengar, IG88, Boba Fett, Bossk and 4-LOM. So far Fett and IG88 are to be released this year.
BountyHunters.jpg

Bossk is ugly. Dont remember seeing the others. Someone post pics of all the bounty hunters.

:horror:horror:horror

hahaha Blitz...im really starting to question how much you like Star Wars after that comment,LOL....but then,i am a passionate Star Wars fan ;)

Ok...OK....so I forgot about Zuckuss... but if he thought Bossk was ugly can you imagine what he thinks of Zuckuss? New line up From left to right are Dengar, IG88, Boba Fett, Bossk, 4-LOM and ZUCKUSS :dunno
Happy now? :nana:
545651-bountyhunters.jpg

:horror:horror:horror

hahaha Blitz...im really starting to question how much you like Star Wars after that comment,LOL....but then,i am a passionate Star Wars fan ;)

Just stating facts my friend. Darth Vader was pretty ugly under that helmet but he's my favorite Sith Lord.:lecture

Ok...OK....so I forgot about Zuckuss... but if he thought Bossk was ugly can you imagine what he thinks of Zuckuss? New line up From left to right are Dengar, IG88, Boba Fett, Bossk, 4-LOM and ZUCKUSS :dunno
Happy now? :nana:
545651-bountyhunters.jpg

Actually....I quite like the look of Zuckuss....:monkey3
Dengar is pretty cool looking as well as 4-LOM.
I can do without Bossk though:nana:

Anyone remember the funny bounty hunter skits they did on Robot Chicken Star Wars? They turned Bossk into a James Bond type hero and Dengar was a fast talking sleazy kind of guy with toilet paper on his head. Anyway, every time I see these bounty hunters lined up I have a chuckle to myself.

Last edited:
Back