1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little disapointed in the base, they could have shown that back at comic con if that was the intent, instead of using it for fett. I was really hoping for something from the star destroyer.

Sideshow did a great job with the New Hope Vader..no doubt they'll do an even better job with the ESB/Jedi combo that we'll see soon.

I don't own any Hot Toys stuff, but they seem to handle characters like Vader, with the armor and electronics, real well. Sideshow handles armor well too, hence I own two clones and preordered Boba, but I just think Hot Toys would make the superior, albeit more expensive version of Vader. I'd buy a Sideshow ESB Vader too, though.

To stay on topic, though, I want IG-88, but I want to make sure they make all the bounty hunters from ESB before buying him. Boba is, well Boba, but I wouldn't buy any other ESB bouny hunters unless we get the whole set.

I don't own any Hot Toys stuff, but they seem to handle characters like Vader, with the armor and electronics, real well. Sideshow handles armor well too, hence I own two clones and preordered Boba, but I just think Hot Toys would make the superior, albeit more expensive version of Vader. I'd buy a Sideshow ESB Vader too, though.

Got a hunch that the deal with HT and SS will have more armored figs from SS and more detailed humans from HT...as others have stated in numerous posts.

To stay on topic, though, I want IG-88, but I want to make sure they make all the bounty hunters from ESB before buying him. Boba is, well Boba, but I wouldn't buy any other ESB bouny hunters unless we get the whole set.

I'd be absolutely stunned if SS didn't do the entire Bounty Hunter line-up. Seems like they picked the two most popular to kick off the group and gauge interest among collectors. I'd venture that when they get around to it, Bossk would be the third. I can't imagine that 4-LOM would be released until SS rolls out a C-3PO, but I have a strong hunch that he and R2 will make appearances sooner rather than later. Then watch all the droid variants roll out! Dengar would be the most likely choice for fourth release from the bounty hunters, which leaves Zuckuss to duke it out with 4-LOM for 5th and 6th spots. My prediction! :lecture

Back