1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dammit wor-gar...................deal off...................run away run away........:panic:

Hmm...you think a brand new sculpt, with illuminated head and base for under 200 bucks is bad? I think it's a pretty fair price considering the market. How cheap do you think this should be? 25 bucks? Maybe 40? And as for the plastic comment do you think they should mold them in real metal?

This and BF are looking like steals, really.

So Iggy's coming with the lighted base they displayed with Fett at last year's SDCC...guess that could be a distinguishing display feature for more bounty hunter (at least the OT ones) figures. That could make for a great group display.

It still lists "extendable legs" as a feature on the site and the "hose"/"power lines" on the legs have a bit of slack in them so it is possible. The "product size" is listed as 14.5" H (368.3mm), although they do mention that it's "approximate"....

It's not a deal-breaker for me if the legs are as pictured, I'd just like to see the finished figure rival Vader in height and/or tower over the average figure.

With Iggy coming up fast, I hope some shots of the finished product show up online soon...

Back