1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im still on the WL for the EX. Im afraid the regular will sell out now and then ill be screwed. Oh well

lol at $200 shipped for a 1/6 plastic figure side character, i dont think you have to worry about that.

i cancelled my ex preorder, cant justify the price.

lol at $200 shipped for a 1/6 plastic figure side character, i dont think you have to worry about that.

i cancelled my ex preorder, cant justify the price.

Hmm...you think a brand new sculpt, with illuminated head and base for under 200 bucks is bad? I think it's a pretty fair price considering the market. How cheap do you think this should be? 25 bucks? Maybe 40? And as for the plastic comment do you think they should mold them in real metal?

Hmm...you think a brand new sculpt, with illuminated head and base for under 200 bucks is bad? I think it's a pretty fair price considering the market. How cheap do you think this should be? 25 bucks? Maybe 40? And as for the plastic comment do you think they should mold them in real metal?

Because molding them in real metal will totally drop the price for them. These things are pricey, but they usually deliver on the money.

Because molding them in real metal will totally drop the price for them. These things are pricey, but they usually deliver on the money.

I'm just confused about someone complaining about the price for this. It's a totally new sculpt from top to bottom, looks to have amazing articulation, has a light up head and deluxe light up base all for 180 bucks? Again...what should a fair price be on this? Ten dollars?

I'm just confused about someone complaining about the price for this. It's a totally new sculpt from top to bottom, looks to have amazing articulation, has a light up head and deluxe light up base all for 180 bucks? Again...what should a fair price be on this? Ten dollars?

$100-$140 like all their other 1/6 figures. A few leds doesnt change that.

deal...................:hi5:

yay...............VAsith is going to sell me his for $10...........:blissy

$100-$140 like all their other 1/6 figures. A few leds doesnt change that.

When's the last time you saw a recent SS Star Wars figure for 100 bucks?

And it's the R/D for the sculpt as well as the lights. I really wonder if people realize how much it costs companies to make these toys. But then again we live in a very selfish society where all we think about is ourselves and to hell with anyone else.

deal...................:hi5:

yay...............VAsith is going to sell me his for $10...........:blissy

Hi Barry! :wave

It's yours for 10 bucks and I'll even hand deliver as long as I can spend the night. I'll cook a really nice meal and won't disturb anyone. I'll even bring the wine and champagne.

I guess Grievous should cost about $15? :dunno

15 bucks for a piece of plastic??? :cuckoo::cuckoo: Wow Batty...how can you think that Grievous would cost more than 49 cents. This is the 1940s isn't it? But if it was the 1940s then Grievous wouldn't have been created yet...:slap

I've got a better idea...Sideshow should just give all their stuff away to everyone for free and make themselves bankrupt!!! Brilliant business plan! :yess::yess:

Hi Barry! :wave

It's yours for 10 bucks and I'll even hand deliver as long as I can spend the night. I'll cook a really nice meal and won't disturb anyone. I'll even bring the wine and champagne.

:horror..................um..............um...............

run away run away............:panic:

The markup is high, but obviously we can all afford to pay it.
Didn't realise he came with a light up base like Boba.....BONUS!

I'm a chef...and I'm used to my life being turned upside down when my inlaws visit....maybe I should have phrased it better. :(:(:monkey2

I pictured this...

hanniballiotta.jpg

liotta-hannibal-brain.jpg

Back