1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure

So cool that we finally have figures like this on the horizon from Sideshow... the dark days of Buck-body only figures may well and truly be behind us :lecture

I think the buck has been history for a while, they don't seem to even make artist model bucks anymore, and all the art shops in Chicago have been out for a long time as far as I know. The last time I saw any the store had them on clearance for $9.99, but I flat broke at the time. :(

So cool that we finally have figures like this on the horizon from Sideshow... the dark days of Buck-body only figures may well and truly be behind us

snomote-probe-droid.jpg
77104-5678.jpg
star-wars-episode-iii-revenge-of-the-sith-20050511060110116.jpg

21b-medical-droid.jpg
2543471897_6a8be57551.jpg
4-LOM.jpg

250px-R1-G4.jpg
250px-LIN.jpg
250px-Wed15-77.jpg
ev-9d9.jpg

Well not just the buck body... but even just always getting standard body figures where the only changes are the head and hands.

I expected some deviations like Hammerhead or even a Gammy... but really did not think Sideshow would ever tackle something as complex as IG-88 and go so far as to include working pistons, etc. :google

man, i would love to see SST release an ESB Imperial Probe Droid.

I think this would be cool, but his legs look so short to me. Hopefully they won't be so short in the final product.

I think this would be cool, but his legs look so short to me. Hopefully they won't be so short in the final product.

I think it will be much like the one from Hasbro, which the legs are extendable. I believe they are made short in the first place to fit into the existing box size.

I think it will be much like the one from Hasbro, which the legs are extendable. I believe they are made short in the first place to fit into the existing box size.

The one from Hasbro has extendable legs? The newest one??? I had no idea! :panic:

I can't wait to get home and yank on his legs. :D

The one from Hasbro has extendable legs? The newest one??? I had no idea! :panic:

I can't wait to get home and yank on his legs. :D

I was refering to the Hasbro 12" scale IG-88 not the smaller action-figures.:)

Don't be too excited... they don't really stay in place when you extend his legs. Usually one sinks down before the other and before you know it he's back to a shorter stature.

But still, for a Hasbro figure he turned out great. Give him a repaint and he looks great on the shelf.

swe.jpg

swd.jpg

Back