1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure

So did SS say there won't be a Jango or Boba made anytime soon? Wtf SS??!! Looks like I'll end up getting the Medi Boba.

Back on topic, IG-88 look cool but a pass. When it come to 1/6 SW stuff, I'm mainly focusing on favorite characters.

looking at the vid IG 88 looks like he COULD be finished????
there is a hint there of Boba/Jango with the mando helmet!!

They should make Mandalorians after Gungans. :monkey1

IG-88 looks amazing. The articulation is brilliant. Nice to know he'll actually be posable.

IG-88 is going to be an awesome figure.

Looks brilliant, but at the end of the day I don't think I need anything more than the Hasbro offering I have, the character doesn't move on screen & the one I have sort of just hides at the back of my ESB shelf

I am starting to get my hopes up that IG-88 is on the horizon. I hope I am not being overly optimistic.

Looks brilliant, but at the end of the day I don't think I need anything more than the Hasbro offering I have, the character doesn't move on screen & the one I have sort of just hides at the back of my ESB shelf

Agreed. He was window dressing in the films. The Hasbro has a superb sculpt and with a repaint looks pretty awesome. I'll stick to my $20 figure thanks.
On a more positive note, I'm really impressed that SS are stepping up their game with some of their releases..

Optimism is for people who need to be happy about something that is not going to happen.

Really, I thought this was a better definition:

The Oxford English Dictionary defines optimism as having "hopefulness and confidence about the future or successful outcome of something; a tendency to take a favourable or hopeful view."

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm sure Bossk is a no brainer... he'd be a similar construction to the Hammerhead figure.

This NEEDS to light up. The purchase hangs on that for me.. I'm a sucker for pretty lights.

A light up head would be awesome... it won't be a deal breaker for me, but it would really kick the figure up a notch or two.

Lights would be cool, but I think I'd rather not pay for that. Unless I didn't have to, in which case, yes please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Although I'd rather see Zuckuss or Bossk before IG-88, I'll buy just about any 1:6 scale character that is actually seen in the movies. (No Thrawn or Snowbunny Padme for me.)

Awesome figure, will be adding it to my collection :yess: .
IG88animation.jpg

Doesnit this look a little short for an IG-88? Hope the legs are extensible.

According to an article over at Rebelscum they will be releasing all of the bounty hunters very close together with a Executor's Bridge diorama. Now that would be too cool.

Executor's Bridge diorama? :thud:

"Bounty hunters. We don't need their scum."

:rock

Back