1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure

You know that didn't even occur to me. I assumed we'd be seeing ROTJ Fett first to fit with Jabba and the Carbon Han. Good!

The gloves, gauntlets and jetpack are the only differences between the two right??

Yeah, I'm sure there is battle damage in different places, but that's not a big deal.

They should just all come in the same pack. I ain't buying two Boba Fetts.

But think about it. The environment will probably be no more than an 18-20 inch slab in a slight L shape. Just enough to hold the figures.

But think about it. The environment will probably be no more than an 18-20 inch slab in a slight L shape. Just enough to hold the figures.

I was thinking it could include the station underneath it so they can release the officer who make a comment about them.

Then that should mean an ESB Fett. :blissy

It could also mean an ESB Vader is on the way too.

Last edited:

Not really interested in a dio for the bounty hunters... but will likely buy any of the ESB ones they release.

I'd like to set them up as they were on that bridge, and it would look silly if they were standing that way on a shelf. That still doesn't convince me I should buy it.

The gloves, gauntlets and jetpack are the only differences between the two right??

Yeah, I'm sure there is battle damage in different places, but that's not a big deal.

They should just all come in the same pack. I ain't buying two Boba Fetts.

Well whatever the differences I'm about 99% certain SSC will try and sell you both versions of Boba Fett given time. Just like Medicom. Honestly they would be foolish not to from a business standpoint given the popularity of the character.

If I were able to buy Yoda's hut, the Executor bridge, Vader's meditation chamber, and a Bespin gantry, my want of Star Wars environment pieces would be 100% satisfied.

Ok, I thought about this the other day. If sideshow plans on releasing all of the Bounty Hunters in short order together, then that means we are getting 4-LOM before too long. And since he is very similar w a shiny protocol droid, I wonder if a C-3PO annoucement is too far behind

Back