1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
87fb70e0a4c6b84b8499bc903109a441.jpg

Well those seem pretty useless, haha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone else waiting for TimeWalker Toys?

Neat Story.....

I finally decided to attempt to get him, put in for a wait list with Timewalker. I had told my wife about this figure (she understands my hobby and tolerates and sometimes appreciates it.)

I did not know but she secretly also put in a wait list with Timewalker.....which also converted. When I went to pay She told me she was getting it for me for xmas...and I was not suppose to know.

Well , Timewalker, has great customer service. They converted it to a single wait list and now are dealing with my wife.....

BUT, I am still on the email for the account. Says it shipped yesterday.

Cannot wait till xmas to get my toy.....

200.gif

Anyone think we might get a Nux???

latest

or (gasp) and Immortan Joe???

BN-IL150_hugh1_G_20150515112329.jpg

We should all start a thread on here for these figure to let VTS know we are all willing to pay for them.....

I got mine about two weeks ago from a member here who put it for sale, still a fantastic figure and I dont get tired of looking at it, have not change or added a thing to it yet..and probably will not do anything to it for a long time, I like how it looks out of the box.

Agree, got it yesterday, took me like an hour and half to add gear, and flip leg brace over , looks great as is

max1.jpgmax2.jpg

anyone can imagine how the RedMan Lethal Weapon Mel head would look on VTS Max?

Some very nice figures in here, great pictures and mods everyone!

f3e6e5a72eba1e76fdf0701d82854ec9.jpg

Wasteland buddies. For Max, I ported him to a TT18 KO with thigh expanders, cotton face pad (round ones) 'football' shoulder pads, and a dry swiffer floor sweep sheet cut to size at three layers thick. This gave him hips to hold the pants in place, leveled his shoulders with the talk neck, and made the shirt fall flat on his torso, which is a bit more barrel chested now like Hardy. The KO body also shortened him a smidge. I did have to use a different strap to make the brace fit over his thigh with the expanders in, as well as max out the drop holder strap.
47ac7134b08703011d0f39939c4e1a93.jpg

Hardy likeness is definitely there.

1925636cf62628de11bffdb2b6b6f80a.jpg

And I gave whey protein to the figure lol. The original is very skinny for me

Think I'm done with this guy now.

Finally someone darken the beard......that alone makes the sculpt look better. I always felt the hair was the weakest part. It needs some shading and toning.

The blood effect is great...was it still wet? Or did you use a glaze or liquid wet? I would love to know your technique there.

Bravo on the figure....I expect to make mine quite weathered as well, and may steal your blood idea.

I thought I post up some new images I changed the boots to his classic pair. Also idk if its just me but I don't have the belt of bullets above the grenades on my vest. 20161218_153959.jpg20161218_154016.jpg

Hey bud. Thanks for the compliments! I painted it with clear red with dots of semi gloss black mixed in and then much of the face was dabbed with clear semi gloss paint to give the blood a wet look but also add some sweat to the sculpt under certain light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back