1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed Ex delivered mine today! My wife has him wrapped and perched under the tree! I will weigh in on 12/25!

Attachments

• 4b80d137-042a-4dd1-a520-6620b4ec60b8.jpg
    4b80d137-042a-4dd1-a520-6620b4ec60b8.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 212
Got mine yesterday, but haven't had a sit-down to fully appreciate it yet. One thing that stood out and not about the figure is the packaging. I'm not a package guy, but the construction paper box was a bit of a surprise. I have other VTS figures and this one by far is the cheapest in quality. In the end it's the figure that matters, but it does feel like some of my kids' construction paper projects.

Got mine yesterday, but haven't had a sit-down to fully appreciate it yet. One thing that stood out and not about the figure is the packaging. I'm not a package guy, but the construction paper box was a bit of a surprise. I have other VTS figures and this one by far is the cheapest in quality. In the end it's the figure that matters, but it does feel like some of my kids' construction paper projects.

Oh definitely, I noticed that too. I was kinda like...what the hell? I thought this was the same company that made all the awesome Gangsters Kingdom boxes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh weird, they changed the packaging on these later shipments.

I have 2. One from an earlier shipment from onesixthkit and one recent one from hobby galaxy.

The onesixthkit box has a slip cover with windowed box underneath, paper stock is similar to HT boxes. It has logos and such like you'd expect.

The hobby galaxy one came with the same slip cover but there's a lower quality, non-window box underneath that you guys are mentioning. It's just plain craft black with no printing.

I'll see if there are any actual figure quality differences later.

Last edited:
Oh weird, they changed the packaging on these later shipments.

I have 2. One from an earlier shipment from onesixthkit and one recent one from hobby galaxy.

The onesixthkit box has a slip cover with windowed box underneath, paper stock is similar to HT boxes. It has logos and such like you'd expect.

The hobby galaxy one came with the same slip cover but there's a lower quality, non-window box underneath that you guys are mentioning. It's just plain craft black with no printing.

I'll see if there are any actual figure quality differences later.

show us a side by side comparison of the 2 boxes thx.

i'm guessing i'll be getting the paper box...

I got mine from Monkey Depot, got the "cheaper" box. I don't really care because I just toss it in the closet after I pop the toy out. I did expect foam, etc. but it was all just in a plastic clamshell. The toy was fine though.

Am I remembering correctly that the first batch's box also had some instructions inside? I kept trying to figure out where they were hidden in my box to no avail. If anyone has that a pic of those it would be greatly appreciated!

Am I remembering correctly that the first batch's box also had some instructions inside? I kept trying to figure out where they were hidden in my box to no avail. If anyone has that a pic of those it would be greatly appreciated!

Yes that's true, but they were completely useless. I can take a photo later if you want, but it's only instructions for what you don't need instructions for... the complicated stuff is not explained.

I got mine about two weeks ago from a member here who put it for sale, still a fantastic figure and I dont get tired of looking at it, have not change or added a thing to it yet..and probably will not do anything to it for a long time, I like how it looks out of the box.

heres some more pictures of my figures latest pose! just for fun!

I finally got the art figures shirt and switched back to the original body, it looks 100% better...

SAM_1655.jpg
SAM_1656.jpg
SAM_1658.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back