1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
potato said:
is this correct?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/100Pcs-0-8-1...Kyn7hRGMhaXRtw

coz all the pictures i see are zoomed out or top view i can't see the side profiles.

That leads to a load of laptops. :confused:

Dot 1mm silver:

s-l1600.jpg

If they're only a millimetre in diameter they aren't going to be very high in profile.

Have fun Kuat of Kuat. The wait has ended. I still have to wait but won't be long.

Well, apart from the sculpt, I'm feeling a bit underwhelmed with them at the moment.

Overall the Art Figures is the nicer and more accurate set. Little things like the under barrel rail on the SKS that VTS left on, yet the movie took it off. Or the missing padlock on the mask.

The AF is far more Fury Road, and the VTS more Road Warrior.

Currently putting one VTS set onto the ZC body I changed the legs on, and will give him the AF boots.

At least it is possible to invert the leg brace to put the piston at the bottom, but it entails loosening the upper strap and tightening the lower straps to reshape the framework.

Oh...and one set has two identical left hands (both trigger fingers).

Well, apart from the sculpt, I'm feeling a bit underwhelmed with them at the moment.

Overall the Art Figures is the nicer and more accurate set. Little things like the under barrel rail on the SKS that VTS left on, yet the movie took it off. Or the missing padlock on the mask.

The AF is far more Fury Road, and the VTS more Road Warrior.

Currently putting one VTS set onto the ZC body I changed the legs on, and will give him the AF boots.

At least it is possible to invert the leg brace to put the piston at the bottom, but it entails loosening the upper strap and tightening the lower straps to reshape the framework.

Mine should be here today. I have a feeling I will react just like you. Glad I believed my own eyes at the time and got the AF as well.
Kind of think it will be the same thing with Anderson now that I have the AF in hand - that the outfit of the AF will seem more screen accurate and 'true'. But we'll see.

...and tightening the straps on the inverted leg brace isn't a simple matter due to the shaping of the plastic that wraps around the back of the leg. But sticking a cut down pen top between the the back of the leg and the brace will keep it looking tight from the front.

For the shotgun, I don't know whether I should stick with VTS one or go with the AF version. Apparently, the model used in the movie was the AF ver, whereas the model used in movie promo pics was the VTS ver. I guess it was because the one used in the movie was never his as he just randomly picked it up after waking up from the sandstorm?

Ditto on being underwhelmed by the VTS and very thankful that I held onto the AF version. Vest, boots and head from VTS are more accurate but other than that AF beats it hands down.

:lecture

I put one of the VTS sets onto a ZC muscle body with the AF boots and it just looked like a bulky mess.

The VTS clothes are designed for the slimmer VTS body so I'm taking him apart again.

The AF will go back onto the ZC and await the Eleven and Brother sculpts.

Hi everyone! first post here. Just received my Mad Max.
love the quality and i think likeness is very good. now give us Furiosa :D

3shRph2.jpg
JT5gNzN.jpg
Gez6WDL.jpg
6zkIhq7.jpg

Hi everyone! first post here. Just received my Mad Max.
love the quality and i think likeness is very good. now give us Furiosa :D

View attachment 304707
View attachment 304708
View attachment 304709
View attachment 304710

Thanks for showing us pics of the actual figure the thread is about as we will receive it. I think he looks great and looking forward to getting mine.

I was starting to get super bored with what has basically become a "custom bash" thread and/or "minute detail measuring" thread without many pictures of this figure.

I am glad all of you guys like the movie enough to want a figure that is so accurate from but I just want a figure that looks like Hardy and represents the movie on my shelf, this will be totally great as is for me.

The two straight-on shots looks awesome head sculpt wise and I plan on having with the shotgun as his primary accessory like you have him here.

Thanks for showing us pics of the actual figure the thread is about as we will receive it. I think he looks great and looking forward to getting mine.

I was starting to get super bored with what has basically become a "custom bash" thread and/or "minute detail measuring" thread without many pictures of this figure.

I am glad all of you guys like the movie enough to want a figure that is so accurate from but I just want a figure that looks like Hardy and represents the movie on my shelf, this will be totally great as is for me.

The two straight-on shots looks awesome head sculpt wise and I plan on having with the shotgun as his primary accessory like you have him here.

Agree, i don't find this VTS/AF hybrid appealing at all , wouldn't purchase it even if it was available complete like that

22825035408_8c0c0f28ed_o.jpg

You can see the differences between these two - one was hardly weathered at all. Inverted one leg brace but didn't do the other because they just aren't designed or shaped to be put the correct way up.

Apart from the leg brace and head sculpt the Art is the far better Fury Road figure. The VTS is Hardy from another as yet unmade film.

I think the figure looks great, and I agree w/ Travis: I'm not worried about small inaccuracies, I'm just waiting patiently for Timewalkertoys to get theirs in. Preordered back on December 3rd.

i am surprised no one has added the Mad Max Fury Road Back tattoos yet

mad_max_fury_road_art_eater_war_boys_tattoo.jpg

9cLWyoA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back