1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thermal shirt, belt and scarf that came with are nice -- not sure they are true to Max though.

Did Max even wear a belt in this movie?
I digged up some pics and found out he didn't wear one, but you sure need it to secure the pants as it doesn't have velcro or snap button at all. Mine has the AF belt on him.

I digged up some pics and found out he didn't wear one, but you sure need it to secure the pants as it doesn't have velcro or snap button at all. Mine has the AF belt on him.

I didn't think so. The pair of pants I received does have a Velcro closure -- but the pants are still a bit big so either I use the belt or fatten my Hardy up a bit.

I was looking over the VTS vest and gear -- man, that set really has some nice equipment! So all I need now is a nice lead on a VTS Max for the head, body, vest, gear, brace, boots, bracelet, gun, rifle... just about everything :lol

Thankyou for all of you that watched the unboxing, We have now put the full figure review together for you. We hope you enjoy it, please like and subscribe

I didn't think so. The pair of pants I received does have a Velcro closure -- but the pants are still a bit big so either I use the belt or fatten my Hardy up a bit.

I was looking over the VTS vest and gear -- man, that set really has some nice equipment! So all I need now is a nice lead on a VTS Max for the head, body, vest, gear, brace, boots, bracelet, gun, rifle... just about everything :lol
Just checked my Max. Yes, the pants do have velcro. As for the belt, seems like he did wear one in the film so you're gonna have to put it on Max anyway.

Thanks Paul! That's a great catch!

Can't really tell what kind of tactical belt that is -- but the AF belt will work for me for now.

Does the VTS come with a better belt...? I'm getting it anyway.

Can't really tell what kind of tactical belt that is -- but the AF belt will work for me for now.

VTS one comes with a pleather belt, not a tactical one. If you want an accurate one like the one in the pic just try looking for some from Damtoys or Easy & Simple.

hey guys, what is up with the shoulder pads?!
it keeps slipping off! :gah:

I came here just to say the same thing. I'll have to look back through the previous pages tomorrow hoping somebody has any advice.

Nah, I'm fine with the AF one. You never see it.

Of course now I can't find a decent price on the VTS Max :lol

I must be patient.

if you get the VTS you'll probably use the gun holster which means you'll use the belt too.

Belt appears to be a standard rigger style belt. Easily available as alot of military figures include them. Here's one from E&S at Monkey Depot. $.99

https://www.monkeydepot.com/Belt_Easy_Simple_Black_Riggers_Belt_p/esl0507.htm

And, the VTS appears to come with a "leather" belt. (pic from ebay)

s-l1600.jpg

You guys where right about the AF outfit it's not pleather but it actually doesn't bother me. I just need the pants now. I even added the bottons on the jacket.20161114_183106.jpg20161114_183049.jpg

if you get the VTS you'll probably use the gun holster which means you'll use the belt too.

Definitely getting the VTS. But I think I'll keep the AF belt -- as its more in line with the tac belt seen in that pic -- and just loop the VTS holster through.

I may give the VTS belt to my Gibson Max if I can attach the correct strap.

I actually got the bottons from the newline miniatures german boots the treds on the soles. I used a wire cutter to cut them into bottons. The shoulder pad isn't that expanded so if you got some bottons to add on the jacket, it's four on the front and five on the back. Sorry I actually don't know the measurement of the space they are from each other.

This is how far apart they should be checking on the pics I might have to fix the bottons.Mad-Max-Fury-Road-Shoulder-Pad-FB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back