1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody see the in hand photos of the Nightmare Stalker figure? Vts toys shared the photos on their Facebook page. I have to say, it looks alright imo. Maybe they will share photos of the WR soon. Aj toys club was the one that took the photos.

Everybody see the in hand photos of the Night Stalker figure? Vts toys shared the photos on their Facebook page. I have to say, it looks alright imo. Maybe they will share photos of the WR soon. Aj toys club was the one that took the photos.

They already did

Just saw this posted on facebook, I think it looks great and I'm happy I got one on the way. What's everyone's thoughts?
b004aa151d89a8eaa89dcdaed19b6f33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this posted on facebook, I think it looks great and I'm happy I got one on the way. What's everyone's thoughts?

Hi, can you provide me a link to the pictures for me please? Sorry, i tried but couldn't find them.

The angle of the pic is making it hard to judge. I have no opinion atm

Hi, can you provide me a link to the pictures for me please? Sorry, i tried but couldn't find them.

That's the only one I have seen so far, it was posted to a facebook group.

That's the only one I have seen so far, it was posted to a facebook group.

Oh, okay thanks anyway. Just by looking at that one photo, I think the figure looks alright, not good but just alright. I need more pics. I'm probably being too picky.

Just posted the link above, found it! @noface I think it's very angle dependant as some of the photos it doesn't look that great.

It will probably be good enough to keep the pre-order at least

Doesn't really look like Hardy. But these are early pictures so...

I've heard from someone before that the shoulder piece is too big. It looks really big in the photos; it looks like it's getting in the way when they're trying to pose it. Anyway, it looks good imo. I wish he had a more mad expression though.

I just had a look at some movie stills and to me at least it just looks like it could do with being warmed up and shaped. Might be a touch too big mind.

Those are some horrible, over-saturated outdoor photos.

Guess they were trying to capture the essence of the desert.

Shoulder piecemad_max_fury_road_tom_hardy_charlize_theron_100841_3840x2400.jpg

On the head sculpt, it kind of looks like there is too much hair on his head. Okay, I'm done being picky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back