1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be a special Black & Chrome edition? :)

black-and-chrome-header.jpg

I'm a little concerned that we haven't seen anything about this beyond the box. Was it the same way with the Agent Hunter?

I'm a little concerned that we haven't seen anything about this beyond the box. Was it the same way with the Agent Hunter?
Well, I hope whoever receives the figure first can post pictures of the figure as soon as they can. If it's bad, I'm gonna cancel my order if it's possible.

Well, I hope whoever receives the figure first can post pictures of the figure as soon as they can. If it's bad, I'm gonna cancel my order if it's possible.
Gonna be our only option. Good thing is that I went through Monkey Depot. When he requests the final portion of the payment I could just decline it at just the cost of the $5 NRD.

I don't believe they will drop the ball on the figure especially the sculpt. Most of their figures that I have seen, came out like the prototype, or could even be better. Just have to be positive about what happens if they don't deliver a good sculpt not a big deal just get another sculpt. There was a few alternatives.

Gonna be our only option. Good thing is that I went through Monkey Depot. When he requests the final portion of the payment I could just decline it at just the cost of the $5 NRD.
Nice:). Anyway, I'm going to receive my figure around Nov. 17- 23rd. The store i bought the figure from just updated the release date.

I don't believe they will drop the ball on the figure especially the sculpt. Most of their figures that I have seen, came out like the prototype, or could even be better. Just have to be positive about what happens if they don't deliver a good sculpt not a big deal just get another sculpt. There was a few alternatives.

Yes, VTS product ends up being very good quality.

Just look at all the cool DAM figures they release.

As for alternative sculpts, which, from experience won't be necessary, I know of the expensive Modern Life and the cheap and very delayed Eleven.

Another Tom Hardy appeared recently but it isn't his Fury Road look.

Awesome! Where from? That's not too bad of a wait when it's all said and done.
I live somewhere in Asia. Since I'm buying from a store in the country that I live in and not from a retailer in Hong Kong it takes a little longer. Yeah, i guess it isnt

KG Hobby say they're getting their stock this week. So, with luck, I should have him before 11/11. :pray:

Awesome! Where from? That's not too bad of a wait when it's all said and done.
Sorry that I forgot to mention that I live in Asia. The store that i bought from is getting their stock early mid November, so I'll probably get the figure around the days 17- 23rd or a little earlier, not 21- 27th.

Sorry that I forgot to mention that I live in Asia. The store that i bought from is getting their stock early mid November, so I'll probably get the figure around the days 17- 23rd or a little earlier, not 21- 27th.
Haha, no worries! Sounds like we might be getting pics from Kit over on OSK soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back